Skills: Rig Mechanic
Experience: 7 + Years
Education: Tech/Vocational Cert/Apprenticeship
Location: Ahmadi, Al Ahmadi Governorate, Kuwait
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Grey Wolf Drilling International Ltd., a wholly owned subsidiary of Precision Drilling, is recruiting for mechanically-inclined and experienced Senior Rig Mechanics to assist our Kuwait operations. Senior Rig Mechanics are responsible for maintaining all company-owned and operated mechanical equipment.
The successful applicant will possess the following qualifications:
- Must have an accredited Engineering degree/diploma OR Mechanic trade certificate or trade equivalent qualification as a Mechanic;
- Must have a minimum of seven (7) Years of Mechanical maintenance experience in the Drilling Industry;
- Must have experience with top drives, drilling equipment, and automated control systems;
- Must be proficient with computer hardware, and the software Microsoft Suite;
- Must be fluent written and spoken English;
- Able to demonstrate excellent safety leadership;
- Able to communicate effectively at all levels;
- Has experience assisting in effective management of personnel and operations;
- Able to impact and influence people; and,
- Able to build customer relationships.
Precision Drilling Corporation is Canada's largest oilfield services company and also has a large and growing presence in the United States and internationally. Precision provides contract drilling, well servicing and strategic support services to customers. Precision supplies on-the-ground expertise - people, equipment and knowledge - to provide value to our customers on a daily basis.
Precision has more than a half century of operating history in North America and we have always believed it is our people that make Precision a great company. Attracting the right people has been one of the cornerstones in building our reputation as the "leading employer" in the industry.
Along with a great culture, we offer a compensation package that is comprehensive and highly competitive in the oilfield services industry. All of Precision's people share in our ongoing success through our total rewards and recognition philosophy. At the end of the day, our success is defined by our people and the value they bring to Precision.