Skills: Mechanical Engineering, QA / QC / Inspection
Other Skills: API -570 certification
Experience: 5 + Years
Education: Associates/2 yr Degree/Diploma
Employment Type: Rotational Contractor
Salary: Excellent compensation
Location: Onshore & Offshore, Nigeria
- Responsible for inspection of vessels and mechanical components for on and off shore production systems
- Independently perform examinations in accordance with company procedures, specifications and API and ASME standards
- Report examination results and record data
- Work with project and welding team leadership to resolve discrepancies in vessel and component conditions
- American Petroleum Institute (API) Standard API-570 Inspector certification required
- Associates/2 yr Degree required
- Bachelors of Science Degree Mechanical Engineering preferred
- Minimum of five years relevant inspection experience
- Inspection experience shall include knowledge of codes and standards applicable to pressure vessels including relevant API and ASME standards and inspection requirements.
- Must be fluent in English
ELPER Oilfield Engineering (Nigeria) Limited specializes in engineering and technical services for the offshore oil and gas production industry including Engineering, Operations, Maintenance, Inspection and Quality Management. We support projects in Nigeria and world-wide procurement, design and construction.
With our partner companies, Elektrint Nigeria Ltd. and Horatio Nigeria Ltd. we share more than 60 years of operation in Nigeria. Our expert staff is recognized for quality performance, responsiveness and the know-how to get the job done right.
We are always seeking talented new members to join our team of professionals.
DPR Certified Oil Industry Provider:
- Pipeline/Production Services – Pipeline and Production Facility operations. Maintenance and inspection
- Consultancy Services – Quality Assurance / Control and Management
- Construction Services – Electrical and Mechanical Engineering
Firm Member, Nigerian Society of Engineers
ELPER is certified to ISO 9001:2000 Quality Management System
To learn more about us, visit http://www.elpernigeria.com/home.htm