Skills: Pipeline Engineering, Umbilicals, Risers and Flowlines
Other Skills: Pipeline construction supervisory experience
Experience: 10 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Salary: Excellent Compensation
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- Oversee site contractor during Construction / Installation phase
- Serve as member of the PMT
- Provide the PMT interface between the work face and the Site Manager and/or Construction Lead
- May serve as the lead NPO company representative at sub-sites where the Site Manger (Construction Lead) typically does not reside.
- May serve (and/or relieve) as the Vessel Lead (NPO on-vessel company representative)
- Supervise Construction Discipline Leads & Construction Tech / Foremen
- Implement project safety, quality, schedule and cost objectives during the construction, installation, commissioning and startup phase
- Assist in early site construction planning/construction planning interface with contractor prior to site mobilization
- Review / assist in the development of execution plans / schedule
- Endorse and ensure implementation of construction safety and quality plans
- Align with functional counterparts; MPN Operations and Maintenance on project goal objectives
- Provide leadership, supervision, construction technical guidance and mentoring to personnel with a keen focus on National development
- Serve as day-to-day interface with contractor/craft labor during the Construction & Installation Phase, providing a focus on safety, quality, cost, and schedule
- Provide safety monitoring/leadership
- Interface with QA/QC personnel to address quality issues/progress
- Provide oversight of contractor’s materials management/verification systems
- Ensure compliance with specifications, procedures, and plans
- Monitor workforce productivities/progress relative to schedule
- Monitor environmental/EIA compliance, as required
- Liaise with contractor for field level changes, e.g., scope, costs, etc.
- Verify post-site arrival of procured equipment and engineering equipment
- Serve as liaison with Site Manager (Construction Lead) on barriers/emerging issues
- Provide pre-commissioning/mechanical completion oversight/verification
- Supervise the mechanical completion phase and transition to final Hookup and Commissioning Phase (punch list management via contractor)
- Provide accurate and timely construction reports depicting progress, safety, issues, and forward plans.
- Supervise National Discipline Leads and Tech / Foremen Coordinate Quality Audits
- Minimum - High School education
- 10-15 years Construction experience
- 8 to 10 years offshore pipeline & hook-up experience
- Minimum of 5 years experience in Leadership role (Superintendent level)
- Minimum of 5 years in project management
- Steady advancement from craft labor, foremen to construction supervisory positions
ELPER Oilfield Engineering (Nigeria) Limited specializes in engineering and technical services for the offshore oil and gas production industry including Engineering, Operations, Maintenance, Inspection and Quality Management. We support projects in Nigeria and world-wide procurement, design and construction.
With our partner companies, Elektrint Nigeria Ltd. and Horatio Nigeria Ltd. we share more than 60 years of operation in Nigeria. Our expert staff is recognized for quality performance, responsiveness and the know-how to get the job done right.
We are always seeking talented new members to join our team of professionals.
DPR Certified Oil Industry Provider:
- Pipeline/Production Services – Pipeline and Production Facility operations. Maintenance and inspection
- Consultancy Services – Quality Assurance / Control and Management
- Construction Services – Electrical and Mechanical Engineering
Firm Member, Nigerian Society of Engineers
ELPER is certified to ISO 9001:2000 Quality Management System
To learn more about us, visit http://www.elpernigeria.com/home.htm