Around the globe, we help cities and industries manage, optimize and make the most of their resources. We provide an array of solutions related to water, energy and materials to promote a cleaner more sustainable world for all of us.
The collective expertise and passion of our people, combined with a broad portfolio of over 10,000 technologies, makes us uniquely positioned to deliver solutions that positively impact the environment. Come be part of something special - start your journey today! Role Summary/Purpose
The Order Entry Specialist will be a customer fulfillment function which will be responsible for reviewing and accurately entering orders, maintaining contracts, and reviewing purchase orders. The individual will work closely with sales, account managers, logistics, and the billing team. Essential Responsibilities
- Create orders for both parts and equipment ensuring accurate contract setup and pricing
- Lead wing-to-wing customer PO process by acquiring POs up front with customers/buyers, reviewing and uploading to the contract, and managing date expirations, validity, and sales order assignment accuracy
- Manage creation of new customers by acquiring the necessary information needed to accurately create a new customer contract in SAP
- Manage contract upkeep in SAP and ensure header data is accurate
- Maintain dashboards for dispatch to fulfill orders accordingly.
- Support kick-off calls for new projects for correct equipment/part order entry and billing strategy review
- Identify opportunities to improve efficiency and productivity.
- Other projects as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited college or university or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum of 1 year of SAP experience in SD or related modules or related ERP experience.
- Proficiency in the Microsoft Office Suite (Power Point, Word, Excel) and ability to learn company and company specific computer applications.
- Proficiency in SAP Sales/Distribution, Customer Service
- Ability and willingness to work weekend schedules
- Problem-solving ability
- Ability to work with internal and external customers as well as the ability to work independently
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Effective organization skills and attention to detail
- Strong analytical, organization, and time management skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strategic thinker and results oriented
- Team player.
PLEASE NOTE: This position is in our Norfolk, VA location.
We offer competitive compensation and benefits working in a dynamic environment with challenging projects and training provided to ensure your success.
We realize diverse teams make smarter decisions, deliver better results, and build stronger communities. We're an organization that champions diversity and inclusion at every level and are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace!