We are a global technology company, driving energy innovation for a balanced planet.
Together, we create amazing technology that unlocks access to energy for the benefit of all.
Our inclusive culture is the key to our success. We collaborate with our internal community of colleagues, alumni, and our valued external partners to support each other and achieve our goals. We aim to raise the bar high. We look for people who are committed to innovation and success and act with integrity to become and be a part of one of the most diverse group of experts in our industry, anywhere around the globe.
Global in outlook, local in practice - and with a united, shared passion for discovering solutions, we hire talented, driven people and support them to succeed, personally and professionally.Job Description
The MSP Accounting Analyst is responsible for the accounting and analysis of shared cost/ structured & non-structured P&L of the Geo zone which includes but not limited to Compensation, M&S, L&R, O&C along with managing the Balance sheet side of these transactions in Blackline. This person works closely with Human Resources and Operational Planning and Resource Management functions to understand people moves and optimization of human resources along with Finance Managers on non-comp related accounts including long and short term liabilities. They analyse function P&Ls and provide meaningful data to assess against budgets.Essential Responsibilities & Duties:
- Handle intracompany cost recharge requests
- Perform General Ledger Accounting
- Prepare and review compensation cost lines and relate to business key indicators
- Provide cost variance analysis, highlighting opportunities or negative trends
- Analyze and control structure and non-structure cost P&Ls
- Report monthly FP20 all expense lines including compensation.
- Prepare balance sheet reconciliations for relevant accounts and certify completeness
- Execute internal controls in accordance with set control framework
- 4 years and above of related work experience in a financial role
- Accounting degree or equivalent
- Background in Analytics, Balance Sheet accounting and P&L Review
- Experienced in Blackline & MS Office tools, especially in Excel
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines
- Effective communication skill in English
- Intellectually curious, analytically rigorous, good business intuition
- Strong team player
SLB is an equal employment opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or other characteristics protected by law.