Overview / Responsibilities
Looking for a career opportunity? Come join Wood as a Pipeline Operators/Pigger in Kermit, TX area. Candidates must live local. Wood offers health benefits, 401k, vacation, LTD/STD and more.
Authorization to work lawfully in the US without sponsorship from Wood is required
Skills / Qualifications
- Inspect and maintain facilities as assigned to include but not limited to, pipe, compressor stations, company vehicle and equipment used to conduct daily job duties.
- On call for areas of responsibility on a rotating basis.
- Maintain working knowledge of regulatory requirements, (OSHA, DOT, etc.)
document required regulatory activities.
- Plan, organize, and prioritize assigned responsibilities, and work independently.
- Proven knowledge and understanding of procedures used to safely pig pipelines i.e. launching, receiving and inspection
- Will also perform lockout/tagout procedures and monitor field compressor status through the use of SCADA.
- Responsibilities also include reporting, prevention and reporting of any spills and monitoring environmental compliance.
- Upkeep and replacement of pipeline valves, actuators, pumps required
- Knowledge of liquid handling equipment, pigging facilities required
- Completion of basic safety class
- Previous mechanical and/or oilfield experience
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Organized, efficient, and have problem solving skills
- Ability to clearly follow instructions, both written and verbal
- Ability to apply common sense to achieve the desired outcomes according to the company's operating procedures and safety protocols
- Organized, efficient and a methodical problem solver
#woodpermian Company Overview
Wood is a global leader in consulting and engineering, helping to unlock solutions to critical challenges in energy and materials markets. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in 60 countries, employing around 35,000 people. www.woodplc.com Diversity Statement (EEO)
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.