Do you like working in collaborative teams and solving technical problems? Are you experienced in NX or ESPRIT software? Join a team that innovates with technology
As a leader in the oilfield services industry, Baker Hughes offers opportunities to grow in our high-performance organization. Our leading technologies and our ability to apply them safety and effectively create value for our customers and shareholders. Partner with the best
In this role, you will be programming a component, feature, and or feature set. Working individually and contributing to your immediate team and cross-functionally, you will also contribute to the machining and tooling strategy.
As a Manufacturing Specialist - CAM Programmer you will be responsible for:
• Realizing the various code programs and instructions for the CNC machine tools
• Intervening during industrialization steps for new products (design, tooling, machining process) to ensure program success
• Ensuring technical assistance for manufacturing and supporting continuous improvement
• Supporting the team in the definition of the process choice for the building of manufacturing routings
• Defining the necessary tooling for the different workpieces such as NC codes for machines using NX or ESPRIT software
• Respecting and embrace the HSE and quality policies of the company Fuel your passion
To be successful in this role you will:
• Have good experience in Programming focusing in NX or ESPRIT software
• Have knowledge in the machining process, more especially milling, turning, drilling, boring
• Be a good team player and display good communication skills
• Able to read, analyze and understand GD&T call outs in Engineering Drawings
• Be able to execute key programs to improve quality culture within the organization Work in a way that works for you
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone.
Working with us
- In this role, you will be working on day shift.
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other. Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
• Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
• Comprehensive private medical care options
• Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
• Tailored financial programs
• Additional elected or voluntary benefits About Us:
We are an energy technology company that provides solutions to energy and industrial customers worldwide. Built on a century of experience and conducting business in over 120 countries, our innovative technologies and services are taking energy forward - making it safer, cleaner and more efficient for people and the planet. Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.