Software EngineerAre you interested in being a key partner for the energy industry of tomorrow?Do you want to play a significant role in the development of software that supports our critical product lines?About the team
Quest Integrity, a Baker Hughes company, is a global leader in assessing the reliability of critical assets for the energy and process industries. Quest Integrity employs leading-edge technology and subject matter expertise to help companies improve the uptime, performance and longevity of their assets.Partner with the best
Fill a key role in the development of high-quality software that supports a growing business. Your skills will satisfy our clients' expectations in software reliability, accuracy, and efficiency. You will interface with engineers and consultants, seeking to develop real-world solutions reducing operational and safety risk in critical energy infrastructure worldwide.
We write software that keeps people and our environment safe!
As a Software Engineer, you will be responsible for:
Fuel your passion
- Playing a significant role in the continuing feature development for software that supports our critical product lines.
- Contributing to software architecture decisions and participate in envisioning, researching, designing, and building next generation solutions.
- Integrating data integrity and security as an essential component in our solutions.
- Working with product owners and subject matter experts to document functional workflows in order to identify efficiency gains for our service lines.
- Gathering domain experience for industrial and energy industries to better understand functional business value for existing and proposed feature development.
- Automating wherever possible and collaborating to define process for better lifecycle management. Our goal is to forge progress towards CI/CD,
To be successful in this role you will:
Work in a way that works for you
- Have a Bachelor's degree in related field or demonstrated experience.
- Have 3+ years in a testing role supporting cross-functional teams for product development (e.g., program / product management).
- Have demonstrated experience in Java and/or C#.
- Experience and understanding of engineering calculations for industrial facilities is preferred
- Demonstrate ability to solve challenging problems, showing innovation, creativity, and drive.
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
Working with us
- This is a hybrid position. You will work at our office in Stafford, TX in an open and engaging workspace three days per week. Stafford is our primary center-of-excellence for data analysis and operations.
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
We are an energy technology company that provides solutions to energy and industrial customers worldwide. Built on a century of experience and conducting business in over 120 countries, our innovative technologies and services are taking energy forward - making it safer, cleaner and more efficient for people and the planet. Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.