Health, Environment & Safety EngineerWould you like to take ownership for our innovative HSE Program?Would you like to join our team?Join our Team
You will be responsible for roles that will typically be aligned to specific businesses or sectors. Individuals will generally either be located at Duri, and only support, a specific site or project (including construction), or have a role that requires specific industry/business expertise or interaction with specific business customers.Contribute to the Health and Safety of Operations
As HSE Engineer; you will be involved in "designing for EHS" (NPI), responsible for customer or industry engagement, and HSE professionals working at customer sites or projects (generally not managing teams of HSE professionals or regions). Understands concepts, methods, procedures and approaches.
As a HSE Engineer, you will be responsible for:
Fuel your passion
- Providing day-to-day HSE support for service activities and projects and currently tend to report into a specific sector or P&L and cover this sector or P&L only
- Providing immediate, straight support to field service employees that work at customer sites.
- Training, inspections, customer interaction around planning and job execution
- Acting as the first line contact for the field service engineers as they manage day to day HSE issues in service work
- Detecting and signals flaws in approaches, methods, procedures and processes and suggests improvements
- Handling communication with colleagues and the business about data gathering and analysis. Contributing to project as a team member
To be successful in this role you will:
Work in a way that works for you
- Have a Bachelor's degree in a related field and have at least 3 years experience in Environmental Health & Safety
- Demonstrate ability to work independently
- Show a good interpersonal and leadership skills
- Be a good team player and display good communication skills
- Have Intermediate English Level (as desirable)
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too.Working with us
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
We are an energy technology company that provides solutions to energy and industrial customers worldwide. Built on a century of experience and conducting business in over 120 countries, our innovative technologies and services are taking energy forward - making it safer, cleaner and more efficient for people and the planet. Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.