JobName : CPL Field Specialist
JobSummary : The CPL Field Specialist is responsible for maintaining safe, efficient, and reliable PSD to customers. The CPL Field Specialist identifies opportunities to improve service delivery, implements standard work, and manages risk during service delivery.
- Ensure job deliverables are accurate and delivered on time.
- Responsible for service delivery execution.
- Participate in job risk analysis and continual improvement programs.
- Develop customer contacts to promote company products and services.
- Ensure company and regulatory standard compliance by implementing the CAT, self-assessments, and wellsite inspections.
- Participate in Service Quality Meetings with customers and improve performance using action plans.
- Participate in HSE and Quality initiatives.
- Wear PPE and observe HSE policies.
- Maintain the required safety training.
- English Level B2.
- Residence in Ecuador.
Schlumberger is an equal employment opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or other characteristics protected by law.