If you wish to be part of Shell's culture and continuous transformation journey particularly within the IT Business, Product and Delivery Management space, then here's a great opportunity to be exposed to working with various businesses as you further your career!Where you fit in
Your scope covers service management activities, Hybrid on-premise and Cloud operational landscapes with many integration points; and the integration of the interdependent services of diverse internal and external service providers into end-to-end services which deliver value to Shell.What's the role
What we need from you
- Main priority is the daily operations of the Run & Maintain of the landscapes and ensure that all the works are done accordingly to the general controls as per documented in the application summary file
- Activities are mainly related to 2nd and 3rd line support
- Monitoring and managing automated tasks (incl. scheduling batch tasks) on application level.
- Coordinating and monitoring data distributions, data archiving, reorganization, and housekeeping activities in relation to the application(s) environment
- Maintenance and communication related to the application maintenance calendar
- Coordination of application support package installation (with support teams and suppliers) and co-ordination of supplier-initiated changes
- The application support of technical IT tools (i.e. RevTrack, Solution Manager) and translate business needs to functions in the systems
- Execute specific control tasks and reporting by following documented work instructions as part of the segregation of duty as per required in the supported application summary file
- Bachelor's degree or any equivalent
- At least 5+ years of experience in an application support environment, experience in system operations and expert knowledge of the operational production environments of the specific application portfolios
- Solid hands-on experience in a full lifecycle Data Analytics projects, Azure Data Analytics services, Azure Data Factory, Azure Databricks, Azure Data Lakes, Azure SQL Datawarehouse, Azure Analysis services, Stream Analytics, including Python, Scala, PySpark, SQL. Preferred to have data visualization knowledge tools like PowerBI, PowerApps, Power Automate, etc.,
- Experience in building application deployment automation using CI/CD tools and other industry standard deployment and configuration tools.
- Solid experience with D&A technologies, architectures, and patterns.
- In depth knowledge and experience with Data & Analytics solutions, reference architectures, DevOps models, Security, Scripting, Automation
- Demonstrated capacity to use standard modelling approaches, tools, and model repositories. Experience working in an Agile environment and substantial experience in IT roles such as Implementation, operations, consultancy, business analysis & D&A architecture.