Overview / Responsibilities
Wood Galway is currently seeking to recruit an Office Coordinator on a full time staff basis. The position includes benefits such as flexible working arrangements, 9-day fortnight, private medical insurance and employer contribution pension.
This role will support the day-to-day activities for the office activities with a particular focus on Travel management and Quality Management coordination. The role is suited to a task-orientated, diligent, and proactive person. Training on Wood business management system will be provided. Our Clients and Projects Join a culture of innovation
, pushing the boundaries of what is possible to seek the best solutions for our clients.
Typically, projects range from subsea oil and gas infrastructure, marine terminals, offshore floating wind to onshore processing facilities. Our client list is global and includes major international offshore energy companies, engineering contractors, equipment suppliers, engineering consultancies and technology developers.
We are recognized
for delivering superior results on the most challenging projects. What we can offer
If all of this sounds good to you, review the typical responsibilities of the role and the requirements of the position below, then follow the link to apply and start your journey with Wood.
- Meaningful and interesting projects delivered to leaders of industry across renewable and emerging energy sectors
- Flexible working arrangements that balance client, team and individual needs offering hybrid working where relevant
- Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion ; we are an organisation actively committed to diversity and inclusion across our business
- Competitive salary with regular salary reviews to ensure we are rewarding at the right level in line with the market
- Commitment to continued professional development; development plans that are tailored to your individual needs and interests
- Global connections ; join experts around the world who are at the leading edge of our industry, shaping the standards of our profession
Skills / Qualifications
- Responsible for making all travel arrangements for staff and following all the required policies and procedures. This involves booking travel to other countries, booking hotels, train tickets and organising taxis for a busy travel desk, applying for Visas on behalf of employees. Basically making sure that our Engineers can travel safely and securely as required to support our international projects
- Coordinate and support the quality management activities in the office, ensuring that the management system and documentation is kept up to date and new policies and practice are adopted within the engineering team
- Liaise and collaborate with Wood regional HSEQ leaders
- Work with the office project managers to ensure that the Management system certification remain operational
- Provide support to Project Managers with all documentation as required
- Using a variety of software packages, such as Microsoft Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel, Access, etc., to produce correspondence and documents and maintain presentations, records, spreadsheets and databases
- Occasional reception duties: greeting visitors, receiving and signing for post & packages, arranging deliveries, stationary ordering etc
- Assist in managing timesheets and associated reports on a weekly/monthly basis
- Coordinate with Managers to implement group templates and/or recreate documents/forms as necessary to meet formatting standards for reports, technical notes, CTRs, project resumes, personnel resumes and other documentation as needed
- Other ad-hoc duties as required
You may read these details and are potentially thinking about not applying due to not having every single skill, knowledge or experience listed, and that's understandable. However, we'd still like to hear from you. At Wood, we understand and acknowledge that everyone is different, and we are committed to equal opportunities and want to access all of the talent that is out there. We are committed to attracting a broad range of skills, knowledge and experiences and embrace differences. So even if you feel you don't have everything listed, but feel you have some of the experience, knowledge or skills to help us unlock solutions to the world's most critical challenges....do apply.
- A can-do and proactive approach to daily problem solving is a key requirement.
- Strong organisational skills and an ability to multitask is essential.
- Experience in a professional office management environment.
- Strong communications skills essential.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications; specifically, MS Word, Excel and Outlook.
Wood is a global leader in consulting and engineering, helping to unlock solutions to critical challenges in energy and materials markets. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in 60 countries, employing around 35,000 people. www.woodplc.com Diversity Statement
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.