Would you like to work with the latest products in the energy industry? Do you enjoy being part of a successful team? Join our industry-leading manufacturing team!
Our Oilfield Services Team is assembling and testing the latest products of oilfield equipment, which is beating heart of our work. We collaborate with our development teams in science, mechanical and electrical engineering, physics, geoscience, to develop innovative drilling tools. Partner with the best
As Manufacturing Test Engineer (d/f/m), you will provide technical knowledge and support to production lines, improving processes, procedures and identifying opportunities to reduce cost and improve quality.
As a Manufacturing Test Engineer (d/f/m), you will be responsible for:
Fuel your passion
- Providing technical knowledge and support to the production lines.
- Transferring and testing of PCBA & MCM prototypes into supply chain
- Developing of test equipment, test software and documentation additionally the standardization of test hard & software
- Manufacturing, repairing & maintenance of test Equipment
- Supporting of external vendors regarding electrical testing issues
- Addressing product/design related issues to PDG/sustaining engineering
- Taking ownership when investigating performance issues to determine root cause. Implementing and validating effectiveness of solutions in line with customer expectations.
To be successful in this role:
- Have successfully completed your engineering degree, apprenticeship or have previous work experience in the required field.
- Have excellent technical knowledge and demonstrated electronic hardware development skills
- Have fundamental understanding in test automation
- Have principle understanding of measurement equipment (PXI systems / LabVIEW) and demonstrated practical experiences
- Have a solid knowledge in software programming (LabVIEW, Visual Basic) incl. certification (Certified LabVIEW Associate Developer (CLAD))
- Have an understanding of shop floor process and their implementation and control.
- Have the ability to develop good relationships with cross-functional teams and customers to the point where they seek and value input in their decision-making.
- Have excellent communication skills in English and German and deep interest in working in a diverse and international environment
Work in a way that works for you
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone. In this role, we can confidently offer the following flexible working patterns:
Working with us
- Working flexible hours - flexing the times when you work in the day to help you fit everything in and work when you are the most productive
- Working from flexible location - occasionally working remotely from home or any other work location
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their completely authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train, reward talent, and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.The Good Stuff
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace challenge with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Reward for outstanding achievements
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and well being activities
- Safety net of insurance for accidents, death and disability
- Additional voluntary benefits
- Professional development courses
- Interesting Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Subsidization of a modern canteen
- Childcare offer for spring, summer and autumn breaks of 1 week each
We are an energy technology company that provides solutions to energy and industrial customers worldwide. Built on a century of experience and conducting business in over 120 countries, our innovative technologies and services are taking energy forward - making it safer, cleaner and more efficient for people and the planet. Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.