Company: NES Fircroft
Skills: IT - SAP / ERP, Project Management, Field Development
Experience: 5 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
Location: Doha, Qatar
Support continuous optimization of maintenance costs, without compromising on safety and integrity using Data Analytics. Propose improvements to maintenance strategies, monitor performance, identify areas for change and collaborate with key business stake holders to measure and improve efficiency of implemented measures. Device strategies to consolidate data, relevant to Maintenance and Inspection, from CMMS (Computerized Maintenance Management Systems) and other Operations relevant applications to produce management and KPI reports that help improve performance
Experience in Data Analytics, Performance Monitoring, Cost Optimization and Change Management.· Experience in Maintenance processes, Computerized Maintenance Management Systems (CMMS)and awareness of industry best practices in enterprise asset management
·Minimum 5 years of experience as SAP Super User. Experience in Plant Maintenance, Material Managementand Cost Control modules
· Identify process issues / areas for improvement in maintenance management and engage with stake holders to come up with proposals for changes.
· Help design KPIs and other management reports, in line with industry best practices and InternationalStandards to support performance improvement. Work with Data Warehouse (SAP-BW) team andDashboard development (Power BI) team to develop specifications, test and deploy KPI Reports.
· Collate proposals for changes in the Computerized Maintenance Management Systems (SAP-PlantMaintenance) and coordinate with IT support for preparation of Functional & Technical Specifications,User Acceptance Testing (UAT), preparation of cut-over strategies and post go-live support.
· Assist in Change Management by translating changes into process maps, training material andCompany Management System (CMS) documents.
· Monitor data quality of Work Orders and Notifications and propose ways for improvement.
· Help SAP user administration through definition, setup and allocation of appropriate SAP roles in line withdifferent business roles and responsibilities.
· Regularly visit Offshore platforms to keep users familiarized with latest developments and changes inmaintenance process and SAP.
· Participate in Crisis Response Training and to assist during Emergency Response Situations if required
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining, Automotive and Chemicals sectors worldwide.With more than 100 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.