Software Architect UT Software DevelopmentDo you enjoy leading software architecture to deliver successful projects?Are you passionate about being part of a successful team? Be part of a successful team
As the world leader in non-destructive testing (NDT), Waygate Technologies offers the broadest portfolio of industrial inspection solutions. Our solutions include radiography and computed tomography (CT), remote visual inspection, ultrasound and eddy current technologies. We ensure safety, quality and productivity for our customers across major industries around the world. Partner with the best
As a Software Architect, you will be responsible for designing complex modules, critical components for whole application/product. You will be seen as a technical expert for design and development. You will develop a roadmap for architecture, scalability, availability and performance for integrating multiple systems.As a Software Architect Application Engineer, you will be responsible for:
Fuel your passion To be successful in this role you will:
- Converting requirements into architecture and design
- Guiding impact analysis and decisions related to technology, design and architectural considerations and implementation strategy
- Leading developments of UT Applications for embedded and PC based systems
- Reviewing and designing architectural and engineering plans
- Driving efficiency across various teams, use synergies, eliminate duplications, consider product and technology reuse
- Preparing and demonstrating best practices for architecture and development along with a willingness to continually learn and improve.
Work in a way that works for you
- Have a Master's Degree in Computer Science or related field or at least 12 to 15 years of equivalent work experience in lieu of a degree and relevant should be 5+ years of Experience as an Architect.
- Have experience developing Applications with QT, QML, C#, C++
- Have experience developing Applications on Windows and Linux based systems
- Have experience with database design and optimization
- Have experience with entire lifecycle system development from architecture, design, building, testing, deployment, upgrade up to support
- Have Expert in writing code that meets standards and have experience with unit testing methodologies.
- Have be a Team player with positive spirit and good communication with experience to work in an Agile environment.
- Have Ability to take ownership of complex tasks and deliver while mentoring team members
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
Working with us
- Working flexible hours - flexing the times when you work in the day to help you fit everything in and work when you are the most productive
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other. Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
We are an energy technology company that provides solutions to energy and industrial customers worldwide. Built on a century of experience and conducting business in over 120 countries, our innovative technologies and services are taking energy forward - making it safer, cleaner and more efficient for people and the planet. Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.