Overview / Responsibilities
Massy Wood is seeking expressions of interest for the potential role of Project Manager with extensive experience in the oil and gas industry.
The Project Manager is responsible for the delivery of various integrated Services to the Contract Clients. In addition to the Technical aspects this includes maintaining good business relationships built on a foundation of reliable performance and earned respect.
Skills / Qualifications
- Set direction and priorities and establish boundaries for Project Team responsible for the delivery of a complete product to the Client and Third Parties.
- Responsible for meeting contract objectives and goals.
- Responsible for delivering projects safely, maintaining quality, on time and within budget.
- Ensure awareness, understanding and compliance with the Business Policies and Procedures.
- Ensure awareness, understanding and delivery of Contractual obligations set out in the individual service Contracts.
- Responsible for achieving Key Performance Indicator (KPI) targets.
- Act decisively and demonstrate drive and determination in the performance management
- of all aspects associated with the delivery of a complete service to the Client, as applicable.
- Ensure that skilled resources are engaged in the development of realistic risk based schedules and the control of costs and that progress is measured and accurate reports generated for the various work programmes.
- Take personal responsibility for promoting and driving continuous improvement activities within all aspects of the business and within reasonable spheres of influence.
- Responsible for ensuring all project activities are compliant to the HSSE standards of the Company and its Client.
- Demonstrate HSSE leadership and increase HSSE awareness of the project team.
- Ensure that Massy Wood Group QMS systems and procedures are implemented by the Projects team.
- Manage the financial performance as well as overall general management of the Contract
- Responsible for ensuring the quality of all project deliverables.
- As the Client point of contact actively seek to develop and maintain business relationships based on open and honest communication, accurate reporting and underpinned by reliable proactive performance, expectation management and earned respect. Speak out and do the right thing for Massy Wood Group and its Clients.
- Responsible for managing interfaces to ensure timely delivery of project.
- Motivate and develop a high performing team with a 'be safe' and 'mistake free' culture.
- Recognise organisational skills limitations and proactively seek support in these areas.
- Responsible for identifying the training needs of team members and discussing with functional managers.
- Responsible for providing on-the-job training, as well as coaching and mentoring to the project team as required.
- May be required to participate in performance review of team members as applicable.
- Manage reputation and risks to ensure a continuous and safe profitable business delivery.
- Perform all other related job functions as required.
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering from a recognised university
- Certification in Project Management would be an asset
- Minimum fifteen (15) years relevant Oil & Gas industry experience.
- Competent in a relevant technical discipline.
- Knowledge and application of Project Management practices and procedures
- National citizen or permanent resident of Trinidad & Tobago.
Wood is a global leader in consulting and engineering, helping to unlock solutions to critical challenges in energy and materials markets. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in 60 countries, employing around 35,000 people. www.woodplc.com Diversity Statement
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.