DIGITAL & IT SENIOR BUSINESS ANALYSTEni Featured Employer
London, England, United Kingdom
IRC223185 - DIGITAL & IT SENIOR BUSINESS ANALYST
At Eni, we are looking for a Digital & IT Senior Business Analyst within EGEM in EGEM Offices at Eni House - 10 Ebury Bridge Road | London, SW1W 8PZ, UK . You will be responsible for covering the whole application lifecycle (starting from requirement gathering, analysis, design & testing, through to post go-live, ensuring that new developments and systems are fit for purpose. Proposing new & innovative solutions to business as well as supporting the digital transformation and continuous improvement across our application landscape
Eni is one of the leading integrated energy companies with activities in exploration, production, transport, and marketing of oil and natural gas. Eni has a market capitalization of €33bn and has a €70bn turnover. It is not only a leading international upstream Company but also Europe's largest natural gas Company. In January 2021, Eni integrated the Gas, LNG, Power & Emission related activities to form Eni Global Energy Markets. EGEM internationally trades Gas, LNG, Power & Emissions and Oil derivatives (mainly to hedge GLP Business contracts) while maintaining the full capabilities and trading activities of the former ETS GLP business. The integration of the trading activities into EGEM enables Eni to capture additional business opportunities in the market, EGEM will carry out physical and financial transactions on behalf of Eni Group and other activities related to management of the opportunity and flexibility of Eni's portfolio of assets. EGEM's headquarter office is in Milan, the company also has offices in London, Brussels, and Singapore. Eni has a substantial and growing LNG supply portfolio, with a global reach. The current 5.5Mtpa portfolio is expected to double in size over the next five years, with growth coming predominantly from Eni's own upstream assets.
As a member of the ICT Team at EGEM you will be responsible for :
• Working side-by-side with other D&IT teams and external parties to contribute in designing new solutions and transforming the existing portfolio of live applications into a cloud native architecture
• Supporting requirements gatherings and specifications, choosing the most effective means to elicit and document these with workshops, storyboards, user stories, or other methods
• Analysing business needs and translating into Data oriented and Microservices solutions
• Working closely with development teams to analyse, prototype and deliver on requirements as efficiently as possible cloud-native solutions, within an agile devops framework
• Analysing and verifying requirements for completeness, consistency, comprehensibility, feasibility, and conformity to standards, as well as documenting these fully
• Complying with established processes where required, and working across teams to define processes and documentation/training as new features and systems are implemented
• Contribute to the definition of full testing procedures, and working with our business colleagues to plan and deliver these to ensure than newly developed functionality and newly implemented systems are fit for purpose
• Participate across the organisation to deliver far-reaching programmes of transformation or initiatives across all areas of the organisation, contributing on business and technology view.
• Contributing to Application Maintenance activities and business support in order to guarantee an appropriate level of service
This is the opportunity for you if you have these skills and requirements :
• University degree with emphasis on Computer Science, Mathematics/Statistics or equally by experience
• experience in an IT focused environment
• Experience with Cloud Transformation
• Strong knowledge of Microservices and Cloud architecture
• Strong knowledge of Data and Domain driven designs
• Experience in the energy sector in general and on trading and market analysis specifically is an asset
• Experience with ETRM or trading packages and relevant implementation experience is an asset
• Experience applying methodologies of Agile, design thinking, UX is an asset
• Experience with new technologies of cloud, Data Analytics, AI, ML, BI and cyber security is an asset
• Knowledge of programming and/or scripting languages is an asset
EGEM Offices at Eni House - 10 Ebury Bridge Road | London, SW1W 8PZ, UK . International business travel maybe required
At Eni we believe in enterprising people, capable of making a difference and making their contribution with passion and innovation, to respond to the global challenges of the energy transition. For us, the skills and attitudes of each individual , continuous training , and diversity and inclusion are fundamental. We promote flexible ways of working with particular attention to well-being, welfare and work life-balance.
Eni will evaluate applications considering plurality and diversity as sources of enrichment. If your application is assessed to be among those most in line with the required profile, you will be contacted to continue the selection process.
Whatever your ambition, at Eni you can find the tools to make it happen.
Energy for action takers