Hourly - No Per Diem OfferedRequirements:
- Ability to read and interpret electrical & instrumentation drawings and PID's.
- Experience in preparing and reviewing test / work packages for issuance to the field.
- 3+ years' experience in Electrical package planning.
- Experience in SAP, Primavera P6
- Experience in industrial outages, LV & HV Motors, heaters, power distribution equipment, and general preventative maintenance on various electrical components.
- Managing detailed maintenance shutdown and daily work planning and materials procurement in the department.
- Lead assigned portion of outage scope through planning and execution stage.
- Organizing materials through expediting, quoting prices, and ensuring the correct parts are available for jobs
- Develop scope for assigned work orders within the outage, identifying secondary and/or support disciplines required.
- Create detailed planning activities in P6 for each work order utilizing planning templates as applicable.
- Provide daily schedule updates during outage execution.
- Create job planning packages for each work order per guidelines.
- Support Management of Change process, recognizing plant changes and following through on all documentation and recommendations.
- Maintaining communication with craftspeople, contractor representatives, and materials suppliers.
- Complete close out and documentation as required by standards and procedures.
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining, Automotive and Chemicals sectors worldwide.With more than 100 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.