Sales Specialist - Proposals - Oilfield EquipmentDo you enjoy building relationships and managing multiple priorities?Are you passionate about providing complex technical and commercial solutions?Join our Commercial team
Our team is responsible for preparing bids, contract negotiation and compliance with contract commitments and commercial risk assessment, working based on a predefined sales plan.Partner with the best
Are you ready to join us in changing the future of energy and in delivering innovative outcomes to our customers? You will prepare proposals and bids; participate in negotiation and compliance with contract commitments and commercial risk assessment. You will contribute to the operational plan of our department.
As a Proposal Specialist, you will be responsible for:
Fuel your passion
- Developing proposals; negotiate with customers; ensure deals deliver shareholder value; drive pricing. May include compiling and submitting required tender documentation
- Handling standardized products with pre-defined options requiring simple client advice.
- Contributing to prices and conditions to have a certain degree of granularity
- Working based on predefined contracts price frameworks. Some latitude to deviate from prices and conditions
- Handling targeted clients; expecting to define customer approach.
- Leading a department of large personnel costs. Handling Low/ Medium region size, stable region, established market presence
To be successful in this role you will:
Work in a way that works for you
- Have a Bachelor's degree with relevant experience in Sales
- Have at least 4 years commercial experience and awareness of pricing, bids and the tendering process
- Have an organized approach to problem solving with good analytical skills
- Be a natural, proactive communicator with good customer service skills and be fluent in English
- Demonstrate interpersonal and leadership skills
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
Working with us
- Please discuss your preferred working arrangements with your recruiter during the process
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
We are an energy technology company that provides solutions to energy and industrial customers worldwide. Built on a century of experience and conducting business in over 120 countries, our innovative technologies and services are taking energy forward - making it safer, cleaner and more efficient for people and the planet. Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.