Account Representative (Downstream Chemicals) Would you like to take ownership of our customers' needs to help them operate safely and efficiently? Do you enjoy providing a vital service to ensure successful on-site operations? Join our Downstream Chemical Team
Our Downstream Chemical Team uses technology consisting of chemistry, knowledge expertise, Intellectual Property, correct application methods and monitoring to improve the water and process treatment applications at refinery and industrial plants while providing value to our clients. Partner with the best
As an Account Representative, you will be providing a vital service by implementing, monitoring, and evaluating chemical delivery systems. You will take ownership of sites and ensure they have the service needed to operate in a safe and compliant manner while supporting our customer's needs.
As a Account Representative, you will be responsible for:
Fuel your passion
- Working in a safe and deliberate manner, ensuring HSE compliance, including safe, reliable chemical transfers
- Following Sales and Service Standards at key customer accounts to ensure compliance
- Collaborating as a team member to drive technical sales and innovative solutions
- Managing activities and small projects for assigned accounts to ensure successful delivery to customer
- Developing technical documents to present to customers, executive, and team for review
- Analyzing, monitoring, and assessing chemical injection systems to ensure customer quality
To be successful in this role you will:
Work in a way that works for you
- Have a Bachelor's Degree in Chemistry or Chemical Engineering or a degree from a related field (or a high school diploma / GED with at least 2 years of experience)
- Have chemical treatment experience (petrochemical, industrial and refining)
- Show good understanding of industrial chemical treatment and sales process
- Demonstrate mechanical aptitude and troubleshooting skills
- Have experience working in a laboratory setting
- Show comprehensive understanding of customer requirements and market conditions for the refining industry.
- Display excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Be willing and capable of performing chemical transfers
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
This role is working with our customer on-site. When onsite, you will have the flexibility to work in line with customer working patterns. Working with us
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other. Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
We are an energy technology company that provides solutions to energy and industrial customers worldwide. Built on a century of experience and conducting business in over 120 countries, our innovative technologies and services are taking energy forward - making it safer, cleaner and more efficient for people and the planet. Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.