Weatherford is a leading global energy services company. Our world-class experts partner with customers to optimize their resources and realize the full potential of their assets. Across our operating locations, including manufacturing, research and development, service, and training facilities, operators choose us for strategic solutions that add efficiency, flexibility, and responsibility to any energy operation.
We are focused on technology development, digital solutions, and defining our footprint in the new energy space. Our ability to provide integrated solutions across our segments will be critical to growth in our core operations and the energy transition.
Energy producers face unique challenges every day, so it is our job to create solutions that enhance safety, streamline operations, and sustain uptime to meet or exceed their targets. We operate across the global energy landscape employing some of the best diverse talent in the industry. At Weatherford, we understand the value each individual brings to the table. We celebrate diversity in all its forms and are immensely proud of our workforce. We invite you to join our passionate, talented, word-class team.
When you join Weatherford, you instantly feel connected to something bigger - a community that is grounded by our core values and driven to create innovative solutions for our customers. We celebrate each other's successes, grow together, and learn from each other constantly. Individually, we are impressive. Together, we are unstoppable. We are One Weatherford.
Weatherford offers competitive compensation, a comprehensive benefits program and provides you a challenging and enriching career path, with a healthy balance of structure and flexibility to chart your own course.
Weatherford is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Responsibilities
Weatherford is hiring a Repair & Maintenance Technician for our Williston facility. This is a hands-on, rewarding role where you will be repairing and maintaining equipment for the oil and gas industry. The Repair & Maintenance Technician will be working within a supportive, inclusive team in a fast-paced, progressive environment. Weatherford provides training, excellent benefits and fantastic career progression.
Entry level job - Has responsibility for providing "hands-on" technical support to the production, and repair of equipment and/or tools. In shop environment, receives field tools, takes them apart, repairs and refurbishes tool to go back to the field
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES: (not listed in any particular order)
- To maintain/redress tools as per procedure or as per supervisor & rsquo;s requests with completing relevant paperwork.
- Perform make ups of tubulars with torque machine.
- Conduct hydraulic pressure tests to ensure integrity of made up assemblies
- To prepare equipment and taking part in loading/unloading when sending/receiving equipment to/from the rig site.
- Operate overhead cranes and fork lifts. Perform slinging as per regulation.
- To ensure that workshop is in a clean state at all times.
- Organization of verification of metrology and equipment calibration
- Maintenance of equipment in proper form
- Know and understand Weatherford Quality Policy and comply with all requirements of the Quality Systems Manual, Operating and Technical Procedures and Workplace Instructions
- Must understand and comply with all safety rules and company policies of Weatherford
- No Experience Required
- Minimum of 18 years of age
- Mechanically Inclined Experience Required
- Must Be Willing to Work Overtime/Occasional Weekends
- High School Diploma
- 3-4 years related experience
- Machine Shop Mechanic experience
- Oil and Gas experience