Lead Material PlannerWould you like to contribute to world-class performing projects, enabling customers to capture full asset capitalization?Join our key Materials and Planning team
Our Oilfield Equipment business provides intelligent, connected technologies to control our energy extraction assets. Our Materials Planning Team supports to provide customers with the peace of mind needed to reliably and efficiently improve operations.Partner with the best.
As a Lead Material Planner you will be responsible within the ENSC (Europe, North Sea and Caspian) for planning and scheduling of the materials required to execute the business; working with the sales and commercial team, region personnel, AMO and inventory chain to translate the demand (forecasts, sales orders, planned orders) across multiple time horizons in to physical orders and ensures they are delivered to meet the customer requirements.
As a Lead Material Planner you will be responsible for:
Fuel your passion
- Managing and optimizing the global product line asset utilization
- Managing and optimizing the product line asset movements and utilization to ensure business alignment
- Measuring and monitoring assets utilization and develops improvement strategies
- Working across countries and regions to ensure assets are available to meet customer needs
- Defining and implementing processes for asset management and movements
- Working with the AMO organization to ensure spare parts and asset demands are captured; working with the demand planners to ensure new assets, repaired assets and spares are captured with the S&OP process; Working with the Inventory Optimization Manager to develop spare parts distribution strategies
- Ensuring the Equipment Master is reconciled to the Fixed Asset Register
To be successful in this role you will:
Work in a way that works for you
- Have associates' education in Supply Chain or related field or equivalent experience (5+ years experience)
- Have experience in asset utilization and management, Material order management, inventory optimization and management.
- Have deep knowledge of SAP and MRP and XL functionality
- Be able to work with and influence stakeholders
- Have strategic thinking with tactical execution with a sense of urgency
- Be able to to communicate in English fluently (both written and verbal)
- Have APICS Certification (preferred, but not required)
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
Working with us
- Normal office working hours (Monday - Friday, 8 AM - 5 PM). Flexibility can be discussed directly with your supervisor.
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
We are an energy technology company that provides solutions to energy and industrial customers worldwide. Built on a century of experience and conducting business in over 120 countries, our innovative technologies and services are taking energy forward - making it safer, cleaner and more efficient for people and the planet. Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.