Where you fit in
The purpose of the Upstream Turnaround Logistics Coordinator role is to coordinate the Turnaround logistics deliverables required to support the Turnaround Event Managers, Coordinators, and teams in delivery of key activities for Upstream Turnaround events.
What's the role?
- Diversity in Shell means valuing all the ways we differ because they create individual perspectives and unique contributions. Inclusion at Shell means having a safe, positive, and caring environment in which our differences are understood, embraced, and valued by the people we work with. The successful candidate will ensure that they behave in a manner that respects and values different perspectives and unique contributions.
- Ensure proper and rigorous use of HSSE risk assessments, HSSE procedures, and operational processes to preserve the integrity, safety, security, and operability of QGC's assets and safe execution of Turnaround activities.
- Demonstrates a deep strong commitment to our values, code of conduct, safety, and the environment.
You will be accountable for:
- Planning, ownership, and delivery of TA Logistics plan.
- Coordinating all aspects of the logistics process.
- Interface with external contractors to deliver logistics scopes.
- TA Village construction.
- Temporary equipment process.
- Traffic management.
- Interaction with lifting contractors for logistics scopes.
- Potable / non-potable water.
- Waste management.
- Safety / PPE consumable management.
- Interface with internal stake holders to deliver plan activities.
- Supervises / Co-ordinate's logistics team (Roustabouts).
- Interface with Warehousing for material control.
- TA materials stock management.
- Deliver Quality Turnaround Logistics Milestones and activities as per the agreed annual plan.
Living local to chinchilla is preferred and this role is not offered as FIFO. Due to the nature of the role, working days and roster will be adjusted to suit turnaround delivery timeframes. There will be a requirement to work reasonable paid overtime (including some weekends) during Turnaround execution windows and pre/post.
Variable work schedule required (ranges from Mon - Fri to 7-day working) with terms and conditions based on 15/13 10hr day shift roster but working days flexed to suit phase of Turnaround activity.What we need from you
We are keen to speak to professionals with the following:
- Significant experience as a logistics professional in a comparable Turnaround or Project logistics coordination role.
- Experience in the following areas is required:
- Maintenance or Operational environment.
- Dangerous Goods Handling
- Chain of Responsibility management
- Warehousing and logistics
- Required licenses:
- Australian Driving License (Open) required.
- Forklift License.
- Doggers License.
- EWP License.
- Competence in Microsoft Office suite is required including a knowledge of Share Point.
- Maximo, SAP and Bentley document management system experience would be beneficial.
- Knowledge of QGC Upstream Turnaround Process and Execution.
- Proficiency working with planning and scheduling processes.
- Demonstrated ability to work safely - delivering Goal Zero in accordance with scheduled milestones.
- Clear concise communicator. Analytical problem solver.
- Ability to adjust changing requirements at short notice. Able to work autonomously.
- Demonstrated commitment to Diversity & Inclusion agenda.
The successful candidate should be an Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident. Aboriginal candidates are strongly encouraged to apply. At Shell we believe that every individual has something valuable to offer. We understand that the more diverse the workforce, the wider the variety of ideas we bring to the table.
We are keen to support flexible working arrangements, subject to local regulations and legislative frameworks. If this is of interest to you, please describe in your application the type of flexible working arrangements for which you would like to be considered.More about Shell in Australia
Shell Australia is a leading natural gas producer, and we are playing our part in the transition to a low-carbon future by also investing in the power sector, renewable energy sources and carbon abatement activities. A Shell career offers opportunities to work on innovative projects such as the Prelude floating LNG facility offshore of Western Australia and the QGC onshore gas business in Queensland. Beyond these are a wide range of Shell's New Energies development opportunities. Join Shell and let's power progress together with more and cleaner energy solutions.An innovative place to work
There's never been a more exciting time to work at Shell.
Join us and you'll be adding your talent and imagination to a business with the ambition to shape the future - whether by investing in oil, gas and renewable energy to meet demand, exploring new ways to store energy, or developing technology that helps the world to use energy more efficiently, everyone at Shell does their part.An inclusive place to work
To power progress, we need to attract and develop the brightest minds and make sure every voice is heard. Here are just some of the ways we are nurturing an inclusive environment - one where you can express your ideas, extend your skills, and reach your potential.
A rewarding place to work
- We're creating a space where people with disabilities can excel through transparent recruitment process, workplace adjustments and ongoing support in their roles. Feel free to let us know about your circumstances when you apply, and we'll take it from there.
- We're closing the gender gap - whether that's through action on equal pay or by enabling more women to reach senior roles in engineering and technology.
- We're striving to be a pioneer of an inclusive and diverse workplace, promoting equality for employees regardless of sexual orientation or gender identity.
- We consider ourselves a flexible employer and want to support you finding the right balance. We encourage you to discuss this with us in your application.
Combine our creative, collaborative environment and global operations with an impressive range of benefits and joining Shell becomes an inspired career choice.
We're huge advocates for career development. We'll encourage you to try new roles and experience new settings. By pushing people to reach their potential, we frequently help them find skills they never knew they had, or make career moves they never thought possible.