Around the globe, we help cities and industries manage, optimize and make the most of their resources. We provide an array of solutions related to water, energy and materials to promote a cleaner more sustainable world for all of us.
The collective expertise and passion of our people, combined with a broad portfolio of over 10,000 technologies, makes us uniquely positioned to deliver solutions that positively impact the environment. Come be part of something special - start your journey today!
The Key Account Manager, Food and Beverage (KAM) - will guide the strategy development and implementation for the largest and most important customers in the Veolia Water Technologies & Solutions (VWTS) portfolio. This leader will engage closely with customers leadership and VWTS teams to develop, align and deliver on the strategy utilizing VWTS products and services. The KAM role interacts with all levels and functions within VWTS to ensure we are exceeding our customer commitments leading to a mutually beneficial long-term relationship.Key Characteristics
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Ability to effectively communicate and influence at an executive level.
- In-depth understanding of Food & Beverage industry and customer goals and objectives.
- Fundamental knowledge of VWTS organization, products, and services and how they apply to customer goals and objectives.
- Understanding and ability to negotiate contracts.
- Work across functions and organizational boundaries to mobilize stakeholders.
- Collaborate and lead in a matrixed environment.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Maintain a wide range of relationships with key influencers at customers, up to, and including, c-suite level.
- Develop, implement, and execute Strategic Account Plans to achieve long term, sustainable growth for customer and VWTS.
- Communicate with internal and external stakeholders to create collaboration on aligned account objectives.
- Implement and maintain the necessary operating rhythms, reporting and business processes to drive ideas and initiatives for each account.
Education & Experience:
- Knowledge of VWTS products, services, technologies, and applications.
- Knowledge of the markets, processes, and equipment.
- Contract Negotiation and Management
- Strong communication skills and effectively lead in a matrix environment.
- Ability to work and communicate within MS Office and Google Workspace.
- Ability to lead and work with a remote team.
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Biology, Chemistry or Marketing from an accredited college or university
- Minimum of 5 years of selling large complex accounts, complex contracts and/or technical solutions of substantial value in the Food & Beverage sector.
- Independent remote office environment.
- Travel as required typically 25%
We offer competitive compensation and benefits working in a dynamic environment with challenging projects and training provided to ensure your success.
We realize diverse teams make smarter decisions, deliver better results, and build stronger communities. We're an organization that champions diversity and inclusion at every level and are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace!