Assembly Repair Maintenance Overhaul (ARMO) Technician Do you enjoy installation and maintenance?Would you like the opportunity to work in a global energy company?Do you enjoy working independently with a high level of accountability?
Our innovative physical and digital solutions improve efficiency, production and maximize reservoir value. Our global team rebuild and requalify equipment to be deployed into the field for artificial lift. We are a highly recognized team who successfully deliver the highest quality of service to our customers.Partner with the best
As an Assembly Repair Maintenance Overhaul (ARMO) Technician, you will be joining a team providing maintenance services to our field locations. Partnering with cross-functional teams to deliver successful projects and develop innovations.
As an Assembly Repair Maintenance Overhaul (ARMO) Technician, you will be responsible for:
Fuel your passionTo be successful in this role you will have:
- Maintaining, testing and assembling product / tools / sub-assemblies for operations.
- Working to pre-defined procedures in line with established work practices.
- Completing tool inspections in accordance with engineering drawings.
- Data entry database to input and access the necessary Maintenance data records.
- Compliance with HS&E policies and procedures.
- High School Diploma / GED from an accredited school or institution, 2 years of mechanical field or relevant industrial experience (airline, military, oilfield, automotive)
- Must be available to work Monday - Friday 7 am - 5 pm, On-Call every other weekend (late nights, weekends for 7 days)
Working with Us
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints, wiring diagrams, assembly prints and parts lists and follow formal procedures and maintenance practices.
- Ability to perform basic mathematical calculations.
- Basic mechanical aptitude.
- Basic computer skills.
- Good communication skills.
- Basic skills in the use of measurement and gauging equipment and processes.
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train, reward talent, and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace challenge with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
• Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
• Comprehensive private medical care options
• Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
• Tailored financial programs
• Additional elected or voluntary benefitsAbout Us
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.Join Us
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company with a global reach and exciting services and clients? Come join us and grow with a team of people who will challenge and inspire you!About Us:
We are an energy technology company that provides solutions to energy and industrial customers worldwide. Built on a century of experience and conducting business in over 120 countries, our innovative technologies and services are taking energy forward - making it safer, cleaner and more efficient for people and the planet. Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.