IRC223233 - INSTALLATION COORDINATOR
At Eni, we are looking for an Installation Coordinator within Eni Mexico in Mexico City. You will be responsible for liaising with other package coordinators (Platforms EPC, FPSO, pipelines, etc.) to organize interface and technical clarification meeting between different contractors involved in the project.
As a member of the project development department at Eni Mexico you will be responsible for :
- Coordinating and following up structure's transportation and installation engineering and the execution of the offshore operations.
- Managing interface between T&I contractor and other contractors (EPC, Pipelines T&I, FPSO) with the help of other COMPANY Package Representative.
- Planning, reviewing, and following up permitting, engineering, procurement, construction and offshore transportation and installation.
- Verification of contractor's installation plan issuance and plan review.
- Monitoring offshore operations/activities controlling that their execution is in line with project plans and highlighting any possible deviations suggesting possible solutions.
- Verifying installation works compliance with project specifications, company procedures (including HSEQ), international codes and standards.
- Contractors weekly/monthly progress report review and acceptance
- Following-on the installation contractor during offshore operations
- Verifying the compliance of installation activities with the relevant HSEQ regulations
- Ensuring overall technical integrity of the structure's transportation and installation, design premises, installation design, hook-up, and completion.
- Complying with Company rules, best practices, and operational and engineering policies.
- Preparing and following-up specific punch lists during the structure hand-over (EPC to T&I CTR)
- Ensuring detailed procedures are agreed upon with Contractors involved in activity.
- Coordinating MWS and T&I contractor on all aspects of transportation and installation activities for those aspects related to engineering and project execution.
- Monitoring and analyzing T&I CTR performance and report to the T&I work package manager.
- Managing TQ and IR issued by T&I CTR.
- Assisting and coordinating MWS and T&I contractor in relation to the yard activities (structures weighing, load-out, ballasting, sail-away, etc.).
- Following-on and coordinate the T&I operations, review and deliver daily progress report prepared by Company site representatives/Installation engineers.
- Providing on-site general supervision and coordination as required.
- Coordinating and following-on TENDERING process to address the project requirements.
- Reviewing and approving the Installation procedure and analyses issued by installation contractors ensuring they meets project objectives, industry standards and best practice for safety, reliability, and cost.
- Reviewing installation contractor plans and schedules to ensure alignment with project objectives, and to monitor contractor performance against plan.
- Coordinating and supervising transportation and installation activities, monitoring contractor performance, assuring the application of all the relevant HSEQ and QA procedures, and providing technical support as required.
- Coordinating a pool of specialist (Installation engineers, construction, materials, welding, QA/QC, expeditors) for the correct execution of load-out, sail away, transportation, offshore installation, and completion.
- Assisting Contract manager with CI preparation, VOP analysis and VO preparation.
- Coordinating MWS contract
This is the opportunity for you if you have these skills and requirements :
- BS (or higher) in civil/naval or petroleum engineering disciplines
- related industry experience, with previous experience also as T&I engineering
- Specialist Knowledge: Engineering and Project management knowledge in the specialist activity
- Organization Processes: Feed-back development and diffusion, Documentation management, Site accountancy, Contract Management
- Supports and technologies: Technical requirement and Standard
- Construction & Installation: Naval transportation, Installation, Offshore Installation Coordination, Basic knowledge on welding
- Project Management: Data Books, Oper. & Decom. Manual, Close-Out Report Preparation
- Professional knowledge of T&I Operations:
- Offshore structures construction and installation processes and the relevant engineering contents.
- Offshore structures load-out and transportation.
- Offshore heavy lifts.
- Offshore structures, umbilical and pipelines hook-up and pre-commissioning.
- Good knowledge of English and Spanish
Mexico City, Administrative activities in the office.
Residential, 24 months fix term
At Eni we believe in enterprising people, capable of making a difference and making their contribution with passion and innovation, to respond to the global challenges of the energy transition. For us, the skills and attitudes of each individual , continuous training , and diversity and inclusion are fundamental. We promote flexible ways of working with particular attention to well-being, welfare and work life-balance.
Eni will evaluate applications considering plurality and diversity as sources of enrichment. If your application is assessed to be among those most in line with the required profile, you will be contacted to continue the selection process.
Whatever your ambition, at Eni you can find the tools to make it happen.
Energy for action takers