Skills: Instrument & Controls Engineer
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: Mexico City, Mexico
IRC223212 - INSTRUMENT & AUTOMATION ENGINEER
At Eni, we are looking for an Instrument & Automation Engineer within Eni Mexico in Mexico City. You will be responsible for designing/reviewing of instrumentation/automation/control equipment and systems in onshore/offshore production facilities, ensuring that they meet project objectives, industry standards and best practice for safety, reliability, and cost.
As a member of the engineering department at Eni Mexico you will be responsible for :
• Preparing SoW to assign engineering activities to third parts (engineer contractors) for FEED/ITT or for technical studies.
• Preparing SoW for Main Items and LLI acquisition
• Preparing SoW for E.P.C. contracts (instrumentation/automation discipline)
• Preparing technical evaluation of the documents issued for the above-described activities.
• Carrying out or control instrumentation/automation/control studies (with specialistic SW)
• Performing and following-up of detailed engineering
• On-call technical supporting to yard (for installation, construction, pre-commissioning activities)
• Technical supporting to foreigner business units for production optimization or troubleshooting activities.
• Supporting technically for main items test (FAT).
• Supporting technically for vendor list updating
• Cooperating to develop and to release company standards and best practices.
• Cooperating to develop to release and to apply the new technologies.
• Actively member of the community of practices in the Knowledge Management system.
• Attending to technical audit and peer review on development projects.
• Guaranteeing technical support to development projects and business unit.
• Supporting in the Technical Interface Request, Technical Query, Deviation Request and Concession Request resolution.
This is the opportunity for you if you have these skills and requirements :
• Engineering degree (Instrumentation/Telecom engineering)
• Licenses or certifications (if applicable):
• Good Knowledge of English and Spanish
Mexico City, Administrative activities in the office. Monday to Friday
Residential, 24 months fix term
At Eni we believe in enterprising people, capable of making a difference and making their contribution with passion and innovation, to respond to the global challenges of the energy transition. For us, the skills and attitudes of each individual , continuous training , and diversity and inclusion are fundamental. We promote flexible ways of working with particular attention to well-being, welfare and work life-balance.
Eni will evaluate applications considering plurality and diversity as sources of enrichment. If your application is assessed to be among those most in line with the required profile, you will be contacted to continue the selection process.
Whatever your ambition, at Eni you can find the tools to make it happen.
Energy for action takers