We are currently recruiting for a Lead Electrical and Instrumentation Engineer on a 12 month contract the in Rotterdam area. The ideal the candidate will be responsible for the running of the E&I related projects.
The candidate will take care of the design work and draw up work specifications within budget that will be tested against the demanded specifications.
Responsibilities / Requirements:
- Monitor projects for quality, planning and progress of them
- Consult with clients and other disciples within the business
- Have an HBO work and think level electrical engineering, industrial automation or similar
- Experience in setting up; electrical and instrumentation diagrams (including block diagrams, wiring diagrams and instrument loops.
- Well acquainted with technical standards and regulations
- Proficient with MS Office applications and up-to-date knowledge of Intelec, Vision and other common software programs
- Good command of both the Dutch and English language in word and writing
- In possession of VOL-VCA
- English / Dutch Speaking
To help Leap29 find you that perfect job, we need to store and process your personal information.
That means that your details will be entered into Leap29's database and our consultants may contact you from time to time with relevant job opportunities.
By applying you're confirming you're happy for us to do that!