We are currently looking for a Lead Electrical and Instrumentation Engineer who has previously worked within the Petrochemical industry. The position will be based in Rotterdam on a 12-month contract to permanent position.
You need to be able to define the scope of a customer request and offer support in making a real calculation and able to work in other locations within the E&I team across the Netherlands.
- A strong communicative and entrepreneurial personality
- Petrochemical experience
- BSc in Electrical Engineering or similar
- Must still be able to do hand on calculations
- Several years of experience in the field in a similar position
- More than ten years of experience in the field and with project-based work
- Knowledge of relevant engineering packages
- Knowledge of and experience with Industrial automation
- You are aware of applied standards within the industry
- Good command of the Dutch and English language, both verbally and in writing
- You take your fellow junior and medior engineers in tow and transfer your knowledge
To help Leap29 find you that perfect job, we need to store and process your personal information.
That means that your details will be entered into Leap29's database and our consultants may contact you from time to time with relevant job opportunities.
By applying you're confirming you're happy for us to do that!