Company: Baker Hughes
Skills: Driller, Field Service Tech
Experience: 1 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: Dhahran, Ea, Saudi Arabia
Unbalanced Coiled Tubing Drilling - Assistant Driller Field Specialist
Do you enjoy being part of a successful team?
Do you enjoy working with cutting-edge energy equipment?
Join our growing team
We are the leader in well construction and production. Our innovative physical and digital solutions improve efficiency, production and maximize reservoir value. Our Integrated Well Services team works onsite with our Aramco customers to support the on-site installation, maintenance, and planning of our industry-leading products.
Partner with the best
As a UBCTD Assistant Driller Field Specialist, you will play a vital role onsite with our customers. You'll lead activities, people and HSE compliance and work on a variety of complex problems and issues. You'll be the onsite expert, continually developing knowledge and skills to deliver innovative solutions for customers.
As a UBCTD Assistant Driller Field Specialist, you will be responsible for:
• Maximizing efficient use of resources on the well-site with direct interaction with wellsite equipment and tools.
• Being the primary point of contact to external customers to build relationships and ensure seamless service delivery.
• Maintaining Well-Site records and communications to ensure compliance and regulations are followed.
• Assisting with pre-job checks and onsite maintenance, ensuring safety and reliability of equipment.
• Following and recording Aramco and internal HSE policies and procedures to ensure a safe and compliant environment.
• Under direct supervision learns to run the product line's tools and/or services as assigned.
• Must be able to perform basic maintenance on various types of field equipment and to determine the equipment's current operational status at the well site.
• Performs all required responsibilities safely and as described in work instructions, job-site analyses, and training manuals.
• Executes other related duties as assigned.
• Conducts all business activities in accordance with Baker Hughes HSE policies, Legal Compliance requirements and Baker Hughes Core Values.
Fuel your passion
To be successful in this role you will:
• Hold a technical diploma degree in a relevant field, bachelor's degree in engineering majors are preferred.
• Technical experience of 1-3 years is preferred.
• Have working knowledge of well control best practices and procedures.
• Excellent mechanical aptitude.
• Have good drilling and general product knowledge to be able to maximize equipment performance
• Demonstrate excellent interpersonal and leadership skills and the ability to build relationships with on-site and remote key individuals
• Display an ability to analyze problems from data and identify root causes and provide efficient solutions
Work in a way that works for you
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone.
• This role is working with our customer on-site in locations across the world. When onsite, you will have the flexibility to work in line with customer working patterns. When projects are complete, we offer you the opportunity to take extended leave before you take on your next project
Working with us
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
• Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
• Comprehensive private medical care options
• Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
• Tailored financial programs
• Additional elected or voluntary benefits
We are an energy technology company that provides solutions to energy and industrial customers worldwide. Built on a century of experience and conducting business in over 120 countries, our innovative technologies and services are taking energy forward - making it safer, cleaner and more efficient for people and the planet.
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.