Project Manager - Transformation will be a member of the AP Process Excellence team with responsibility for the definition, coordination, implementation and control delivery of transformational projects/initiatives to achieve zero waste and digital organization.
As a Project Manager, you will have the opportunity to shape the future of our operations, driving impactful change and ensuring sustainable growth. If you would like to work for the industry-leading businesses this role is for you. This is an individual contributor role.AccountabilitiesProject Management & Change Management
- Lead delivery of transformational projects resulted from strategic Leadership discussions.
- Identify Stakeholders and incorporate an effective Stakeholder Management.
- Establish clear roles and responsibilities for the project team members.
- Ensure that business goals and visions are captured and clearly communicated.
- Ensure issues and requirements are captured and translated into a vision for the future solution.
- Establish and coordinate an effective Project Change Management process to control the growth in requirements and variations.
- Foster a collaborative working environment across the Project Team and Stakeholders.
- Manage project artefacts: charter, plan, schedule, reports etc.
- Articulates the drivers/issues of major Shell Businesses/Functions, including an appreciation of differing cultures, motivations and constraints.
- Knowledge of various influencing styles and impact of self in interpersonal relationships.
- Understands critical relationships within business and function and whom to engage in various situation.
- Networks broadly, leveraging existing relationships.
- Delivers on commitments, engendering confidence, credibility and trust.
- Shows independence and courage in addressing difficult issues in a constructive manner.
- Ability to balance business interests with functional agenda.
- Has customer centric mindset towards proposed solutions and project deliverables.
- Understands customer needs and translates them into project requirements.
What we offer
- Project management & strong change management skills essential.
- Experience in running transformational or complex projects is a must.
- Strong strategic and analytical thinking with proven ability to prioritise and take ownership of issues and effect sustainable change.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills - ability to influence and contribute at a senior Global level and across multiple stakeholders/partners, internally and externally.
- Due to the global nature of the role excellent English communication skills both written and verbal is essential.
- Ability to cultivate strong working relationships with stakeholders.
- Experience in delivering projects.
- You will not get bored! Each of our projects is different.
- You will stay up to date thanks to working with & deploying new technologies.
- You will get to know many people from different functions as you will collaborate broadly across the organization.
- Your role will be important and the work you will do is crucial for delivering our strategy.