Field Service Engineer - Mechanical Heavy-Duty Gas TurbineAre you a Field Specialist looking for a new opportunity?Do you like working in collaborative teams and solving critical issues?Join our Turbomachinery Team!
Our Turbomachinery & Process Solutions team provides industry-leading products and services that optimize the extraction, production, and processing of energy. We help a diverse range of customers across the value chain to reduce operating costs and improve productivity.Partner with the best
Coordinates and oversees work at a field site, providing quality service to the customer. Job roles may include sales, job design, execution, and follow-up activities. Provides the planning necessary for the job including instructions to the crew and equipment used.
As a Field Service Engineer, you will be responsible for:
Fuel your passion
- Performing minor/major maintenance of equipment following the TPS Service Site Quality Check Lists and procedures.
- Providing records of all activities accomplished at the Customer Site to the TPS Supervisor promotes and maintains relations.
- Executing all required responsibilities safely by following all TPS Service applicable processes and procedures.
- Providing significant troubleshooting support on the equipment under maintenance and/or installation in the Field.
To be successful in this role you will:
Work in a way that works for you
- Have a Bachelor's degree OR Full-time Diploma in Mechanical Engineering.
- Have experience of a minimum of 5 years in the Oil & Gas industry within maintenance or installation field activities.
- Have knowledge of rotating equipment, Installation, commissioning, startup, and maintenance of Heavy-Duty Gas Turbines (Frame 5/2, Frame 3, Frame 6B, Frame 7FA) and their Auxiliaries.
- Be specialized in Heavy Duty Gas Turbine Products.
- Have industry experience and TPS product line training required
- Have acquired expertise in more than one TPS rotating Equipment product.
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
Working with us
- This role is working with our customers on-site in locations across the world. When onsite, you will have the flexibility to work in line with customer working patterns. When projects are complete, we offer you the opportunity to take extended leave before you take on your next project.
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and well-being activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- A safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
We are an energy technology company that provides solutions to energy and industrial customers worldwide. Built on a century of experience and conducting business in over 120 countries, our innovative technologies and services are taking energy forward - making it safer, cleaner and more efficient for people and the planet. Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.