- Perform state and dynamic simulations.
- Identify the key flow assurance parameters of a production/export system.
- Identify main flow assurance issues and the potential prevention/mitigation/remediation strategies to be adopted on existing and future design.
- Manage steady state and transient analysis hydraulics studies.
- Develop and manage scope for flowlines &pipelines hydraulics in OLGA.
- Review studies carried out in OLGA for multi-phase pipeline systems.
- Perform surge analysis on existing pipelines to determine if surge relief systems are adequate for current and projected operational needs and identify solutions to address any potential insufficiencies.
- Evaluate model performance against actual pipeline performance to identify and execute improvement opportunities.
- Work with processing engineering and process optimization in overall network optimization.
- Support Automation Engineers regarding valve timing, automated shutdown/slowdown logic and pipeline operating & control philosophies.
- Expertise in modeling/analyzing batching liquids of varying viscosities through a pipeline.
- Manage Flow assurances deliverables during Concept, FEED and detail engineering.
- Update of the design premise/design basis, along with assumptions and results of the flow assurance studies, thereby contributing to the assurance of technical integrity of future facilities.
- Collaborate with Production Chemistry in order to check the required fluid chemical treatment.
- Collaborate with Reservoir specialists to contribute to the Integrated Flow Assurance studies, incorporating lifetime reservoir and network simulations.
- Lead provision of engineering input to business plan.
- Bachelor's Degree in chemical/Mechanical.
- 15 years' experience in flow Assurance Process Engineering.
- Demonstrate working in recognized oil and gas operators or Well-known Engineering Firms.
- Has experience in the oil / gas, hydrocarbon, refinery, offshore, or infrastructure industries and is recognized as specialist in a specific engineering field on large to mega projects.
- Must have thorough knowledge of engineering practices and economic principles, calculation methods, design details international codes and standards, procedures, and specifications.
- Experience in Process Simulation such as Pipesim , OLGA and Unisim.
- Expertise in hydraulic/ transient modeling and analysis
Petroplan is the trusted, specialist global Talent Solutions partner of choice for employers and professionals in the Energy sector. Since 1976, Petroplan has been here to help people like you make the most of the opportunities available and find the best fit for you as an individual.
Over 10,000 placements in more than 55 countries for over 550 clients across 65 disciplines.
In an industry where skilled and experienced professionals are increasingly sought after resource, we appreciate the true value of what you have to offer. What's more, we understand that different things are important to different people in today's world of work - it's about making exactly the right connections for you as an individual.
Our reputation for contractor and candidate care, understanding what makes you tick, and finding you the best match is second-to-none. We understand the industry inside-out and seek to understand YOU and your motivations in the same way. We take the time to evaluate your individual strengths, understand the most important things to you, and establish exactly what you're looking for from your next role.