Reporting and Project Controls SpecialistPetroplan Featured Employer
Leatherhead, England, United Kingdom
Role and Responsibilities
Working within the Project Controls department and under supervision, the successful candidate will have some knowledge of basic cost principles and will perform routine and less complex aspects of cost assignments within a project environment. You may be exposed to broader aspects of cost and estimating as required, and with support may assist in the preparation of larger and more complex assignments.
* Collection and collation of project orientated cost data for input into the various dashboards and reports
* Production of reporting dashboards using Power BI and other software
* Input to Project Control cost reports to support the project deliverables in a timely fashion
* Produce key deliverables following the defined KBR corporate Project Control workflow and work as part of a project team to examine and critique the quality of the source data and the resultant output
Whilst candidates for this position need not have any knowledge or experience of working within Project Cost Control in a project environment, it is imperative that you are able to demonstrate the following competencies:
* Carry out simple tasks unsupervised and also work as part of a broad-based team.
* Good organizational and prioritization skills
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Resource management reporting across all offices
* Ability to work independently using your own initiative and within a team environment
* Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office, especially Excel and Power BI
* Develop, maintain and present dashboards on weekly basis
* Some experience of preparing and delivering presentations containing computerized data and output, preferably from a technical or engineering environment.
Petroplan is the trusted, specialist global Talent Solutions partner of choice for employers and professionals in the Energy sector. Since 1976, Petroplan has been here to help people like you make the most of the opportunities available and find the best fit for you as an individual.
Over 10,000 placements in more than 55 countries for over 550 clients across 65 disciplines.
In an industry where skilled and experienced professionals are increasingly sought after resource, we appreciate the true value of what you have to offer. What's more, we understand that different things are important to different people in today's world of work - it's about making exactly the right connections for you as an individual.
Our reputation for contractor and candidate care, understanding what makes you tick, and finding you the best match is second-to-none. We understand the industry inside-out and seek to understand YOU and your motivations in the same way. We take the time to evaluate your individual strengths, understand the most important things to you, and establish exactly what you're looking for from your next role.