Skills: Budget / Cost Control, Estimating
Experience: 5 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Woking, United Kingdom
Senior Cost Estimator
Based at our clients centre of excellence for Pre-FEED & FEED, you will be part of our growing team is supporting a variety of interesting and challenging opportunities in Low Carbon / Energy Transition (CCUS / Green Hydrogen, Blue Hydrogen, Offshore Wind, Waste to X, Emissions Reduction) as well as traditional international energy projects.
You will work closely together with our team in developing the estimating discipline.
The work includes development of cost estimates for ongoing and future projects.
Our professionals work closely across the disciplines to provide complete and efficient solutions to our customers.
The role will further your experience in cost estimation whilst giving you the opportunity to develop your cost engineering skills.
• Develop cost estimates
• Support other business units
• Collate & maintain company cost data and norms
• Perform assurance and benchmarking
• Develop bid evaluations
• Perform risk analysis
• Improve estimating methods and tools within the cost estimating function
Your knowledge/skills, education, and experience:
• Background in cost engineering
• Good understanding of various cost estimating methods
• Knowledge of scheduling & planning
• Experience within O&G/Utilities/Pharmaceuticals/Mining/Nuclear
• Strong communication and presentations skills
• Good ability in MS Excel and other MS Office tools
• Knowledge of quantitative risk and tools
• Fluent English
Details about the role:
Contract type: Permanent
Salary: Dependant on experince
Role only open to UK based candidates with full work right
To help Leap29 find you that perfect job, we need to store and process your personal information.
That means that your details will be entered into Leap29's database and our consultants may contact you from time to time with relevant job opportunities.
By applying you're confirming you're happy for us to do that!