JobName : HR Process Analyst
JobSummary : The HR Process Analyst is responsible for providing functional and technical support to users of Human Resources (HR) systems.
Qualifications And Requirements
- Foster HR data quality by working with Transactions and Payroll teams and HR field teams.
- Focus on efficiency, quality and compliance of processes.
- Ensure implementation of and adherence to global processes.
- Perform batch updates of GeoMarket and hemisphere HR data following reorganization or mass change of master data.
- Help local subject matter experts (SMEs) to address specific mass update needs.
- Provide rapid and high-quality support on HR processes and application system configurations.
- Manage the knowledge base for assigned geographic area of coverage.
- Provide end users with assistance; troubleshoot problems and communicate the resolution.
- Advertise HR system applications to targeted users and govern access rights following security procedures.
- Comply with corporate standards and policies.
- Analyze and filter end user enhancement requests and coordinate with the business systems support team.
- Identify opportunities for further standardization and automation of HR services processes.
- Report key issues recognized in the field and feed them into the HR Hub continuous improvement plan.
- Deliver training materials on processes and applications.
- Inform existing users and SMEs about updates to HR applications.
- Identify training gaps impacting service quality and ensure gaps are addressed through updates of documentation and training materials.
- Help coach and develop HR Hub team members.
- Deliver training to application SMEs in the HR Hub.
Advance English is required.
2 to 5 years of professional experience.
- Function, HR, Process & System
Other Skills And Abilities
Focus and results-oriented
Excellent verbal communications
Proactive and self-learner SLB as an employer
As a leading employer in our industry, SLB is proud to offer a highly competitive package of base and incentive compensation as well as a comprehensive benefits program designed to support the health, wellness and financial security of our employees and their families. SLB is an equal employment opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, status as a protected veteran or other characteristics protected by law.