Overview / Responsibilities
Wood is currently sourcing for a QA/QC to join our team in Baytown, Texas.
U.S. Only: Authorization to work lawfully in the US without sponsorship from Wood is required .
Skills / Qualifications
- Assure that all incoming materials and components used in construction meet clients' quality standards
- Gather relevant construction data and documentation in the field in order to complete job books
- Assist in fulfilling customer contract expectations with respect to compliance and standards
- Work-in-progress inspections in order to verity that work has been completed in accordance with project quality requirements.
- Maintenance of project documentation in both electronic and hard copy form and provide copies for files and client.
- Minimum 5 years of relevant Gas and Pipeline work history Highly proficient in all gas operation procedures
- Must be able to work independently while demonstrating strong leadership qualities and integrity to document control, handling and process criteria.
- Ability to prioritize, plan, perform and communicate activities in both written and verbal form
- Subject Matter Expert with 3 plus years of direct experience in Pipeline tasks such as welding, excavating, general pipeline duties.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Portfolio, specifically MS Excel and Word
- Proficient at or willingness to work in the SharePoint Application
- Ability to manage multiple tasks.
- Bachelor's Degree desired
- Valid CO driver's license
- Must be detail-oriented
Wood is a global leader in consulting and engineering, helping to unlock solutions to critical challenges in energy and materials markets. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in 60 countries, employing around 35,000 people. www.woodplc.com Diversity Statement (EEO)
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.