Company: NES Fircroft
Skills: Maintenance Technician
Experience: 2 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
Location: Rosharon, Texas, United States
Looking for skilled Maintenance Technician to oversee the installation and maintenance of our industrial equipment.
As a Maintenance Technician, you will be responsible for ensuring the smooth operation of our machinery and mechanical equipment. This will include installing new equipment, performing regular services and maintenance procedures, and troubleshooting equipment breakdowns.
Maintenance Technician Responsibilities:
• Reading and interpreting engineering blueprints.
• Installing new production equipment.
• Servicing and maintaining equipment including motors, conveyor systems, pneumatic systems, hydraulic systems, robotic systems, and production-related equipment.
• Inspecting and assessing the functionality of production machines.
• Troubleshooting mechanical breakdowns.
• Adjusting mechanical parts using hand and machine tools.
• Fabricating parts for repairs and machine upgrades.
• Conducting routine maintenance and safety checks.
• Communicating with the production team and maintaining a clean work area.
• Preparing and submitting maintenance reports.
Previous Experience and Education:
• Minimum 2 years' technical degree (Manufacturing Technology A.A.S.) or equivalent experience in mechanical, electrical, pneumatic, hydraulic and/or robotic systems
• In-depth knowledge of hydraulic, mechanical, and electrical systems maintenance.
• Experience with Fanuc Robotics control software preferred.
• Experience with RMCTools - Delta Controllers preferred.
• Experience with use and control of Human Machine Interface (HMI).
• Allen-Bradley - RSLogix PLC programming experience required.
• Ability to pass training certification for use of forklift and overhead cranes.
• Proficient with common hand tools and power tools as well as usage of inspection tools such as calipers and micrometers, and meters.
• Physically capable and available to work overtime including weekends, public holidays, and evenings.
• Excellent troubleshooting skills and problem-solving abilities.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• The position requires successful approval of Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives background check and drug and alcohol screening.
• Ability to work and communicate well with engineers, management, and all other departments verbally and electronically.
• Ideal candidate will be self-motivated, well organized, have strong interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate effectively; must be proficient with Microsoft Office 365 Business. Hours: 8:00am to 5:00pm
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining, Automotive and Chemicals sectors worldwide.With more than 100 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.