Oceaneering is a global provider of engineered services and products, primarily to the offshore energy industry. We develop products and services for use throughout the lifecycle of an offshore oilfield, from drilling to decommissioning. We operate the world's premier fleet of work class ROVs. Additionally, we are a leader in offshore oilfield maintenance services, umbilicals, subsea hardware, and tooling. We also use applied technology expertise to serve the defense, entertainment, material handling, aerospace, science, and renewable energy industries. Duties & Responsibilities Purpose
Coordinate the mobilisation of ROV systems to offshore worksites. Functions
- Offshore site survey for pre mobilisation of ROV systems.
- Coordination of engineering and certification for system mobilisation.
- Preparation and procurement of Install consumables and equipment.
- Assembly of installation work package and procedures for system mobilisation.
- Coordination of fabrication required for system installation.
- Support the Management during offshore installation of ROV systems.
- Liaise with client representatives, project managers, certification authorities and third party companies involved in the mobilisation of ROV systems.
- Assembly of work package for demobilisation of ROV systems.
- Responsible for review of update of system spec sheets.
- Collaborate with Service Excellence on progress of equipment through workshops.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, and Other Characteristics
- Served a recognised apprenticeship in a mechanical / structural discipline
- Have some formal trade qualification i.e. City & Guilds, National Certificate
- Previous experience with ROV systems
- Knowledge of offshore regulations and certification requirements
- Knowledge of fabrication and welding techniques
- Specialist in mechanical or structural engineering
- Experience with draughting techniques and drawing packages
- Microsoft Office, Outlook and Teams applications.
- Autocad or Solid works
We offer a competitive salary, a comprehensive benefits package and the opportunity to advance in an international company. To apply, click 'Apply Now'.