Company: NES Fircroft
Experience: 15 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
We are looking for below position for one of our major client in Saudi Arabia:
Position: Senior Cost Estimator
Location: - Saudi Arabia
Minimum Qualifications: (Degree, training, or certification required):
• Bachelors Degree in Engineering or 15 years specific estimating experience
Minimum Experience: (Technical, functional, and/or leadership experience required):
• 15 years estimating experience including experience devoted to petrochemical projects for Mega and Giga size Projects. Must be familiar with construction practices, materials and process equipment
Job Specific Skills: (Key functional, leadership, or business skills required):
• Be able to describe cost estimate classification and recommended practices in process industry.
• Be able to perform Stochastic or parametric estimate such as "scale of operations estimate". Also be able to describe some typical uses of factors, ratios, and indices, productivity factors in algorithm of various types and its application to estimate
• Be able to describe the importance of historical data and databases to cost estimating
• Ensuring work of estimating team is accurate and well presented in accordance with Company policies and procedures.
• Preparation of the overall or individual discipline cost estimate and summaries, as defined in the estimate plan.
• Be able to prepare of detailed estimate reports and basis of estimate write-ups and describe the typical content of estimate basis documentation.
• Understanding of the functions of all estimating software systems.
• Be able to deputise for Head of Department and support during presentations of project/proposal estimates to Management.
• Be able to review and generate if necessary MTO's
Competencies: (Key functional, leadership, or business competencies required):
• Excellent supervision skills.
• Advanced working knowledge of all estimating software systems such as AspenTech (ACCE).
• Computer literacy in MS Windows
• Ability to work with fast pace.
• Good organizational and communication skills.
• Must be self-disciplined and self-motivated.
• Excellent verbal and written presentation ability
If interested, kindly share your cv on email@example.com
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining, Automotive and Chemicals sectors worldwide.With more than 100 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.