Company: NES Fircroft
Experience: 7 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
We are looking for below position for one of our major client in Saudi Arabia:
Position: Construction Engineer
Location: - Saudi Arabia
Minimum Qualifications: (Degree, training, or certification required):
• University degree in Engineering, desirable if the incumbent has postgraduate in Engineering, Construction Management or related fields.
Minimum Experience: (Technical, functional, and/or leadership experience required):
• 7 years' experience in the construction of petrochemicals or in an industrial environment.
• 3 Years of construction management experience.
Job Specific Skills: (Key functional, leadership, or business skills required):
• Deep knowledge of various kind of construction disciplines, pre-commissioning, commissioning & turnaround.
• Strong people management and interpersonal skills
• Good communication and presentation skills.
• Knowledge with policies, procedure, and best practices in the areas of E&PM.
• Sound quantitative and analytics skills.
• Sound planning skills
Competencies: (Key functional, leadership, or business competencies required):
• Strong in project management skills and have ability to manage in multi project environment.
• Have knowledge about various standards.
• Interpersonal Skills
• Lead Multiple teams.
If interested, kindly share your cv on firstname.lastname@example.org
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining, Automotive and Chemicals sectors worldwide.With more than 100 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.