Company: NES Fircroft
Experience: 10 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Saudi Arabia, Saudi Arabia
We are looking for below position for one of our major client in Saudi Arabia:
Position: Lead Control System Engineer
Location: - Saudi Arabia
Minimum Qualifications: (Degree, training, or certification required):
• Bachelor Degree in Instrumentation and Control / Electronics Engineering, Masters degree beneficial but not essential
Minimum Experience: (Technical, functional, and/or leadership experience required):
• Typically 10 years' experience in petrochemical, fertilizer, refining, oil or gas industrial environment. Typically, 7 years should be with a recognized international FEED/EPC contractor, performing control system engineering to build green and brown field facilities in the petrochemical, or related chemical and Fertilizer industry.
• Experience in the following
- Complete project cycle (basic engineering and detailed engineering including construction, pre-commissioning and commissioning support) of green/ brown field projects is ideal.
- Resolving operational/design issues
- Control system design specialty related to PDP & FEED
- Pre-tender stage design
- Scheduling, man-hour control, productivity and status reporting
• He shall also have following:
- Typical FEED project size of circa 50,000 hrs.
- Up to date with the latest technical developments in the respective fields of expertise
• Supporting Procurement in meeting clients/vendors
Job Specific Skills: (Key functional, leadership, or business skills required):
To be competent in the following areas:
• Deep knowledge of relevant international codes i.e. API, IEC, ISA, NFPA, PIP, ASME, ANSI standards and Industrial practices and regulations
• Capability to interpret Project standards, specifications, analyze exceptions when put up by vendors/contractors and to provide technical and engineering support to control system issues.
• Shall possess knowledge to review/update and develop company's control system standards.
• Comprehensive and in- depth knowledge is essential for handling of all the activities related to development / review of control system engineering deliverables during basic and detailed engineering phases of major projects.
• Experience in preparation of control system specification, logic diagram, I/O allocation based in process philosophy.
• Experience in preparation of Request for quotations, Material requisitions, evaluation of Technical offers, project specifications.
• Experience in selection and application of field control system.
• Capability to review and approve control system design document.
• Knowledge in Value Engineering techniques/ practices
• Troubleshooting all control system related malfunctions and shall have core strength to carryout Root Cause Analysis of plant's chronic problems and develop the solution for resolving such problems .
• Work with vendor technical representatives to resolve technical problems.
• In-depth experience in control system design in PDP & FEED.
• Preparation of proposal for PDP and FEED
• Train, coach and mentor
Competencies: (Key functional, leadership, or business competencies required):
• Preparing technical articles for publication and presentation at conferences
• Good written and verbal communication skills in English Language
• Strong interpersonal, leadership, planning, communication, analytical and problem solving skills.
• Strong planning, analytical and problem solving skills.
• Good presentation skills.
• Able to do following
- take proper and quick decision.
- work independently
- manage all aspects regarding to Instrumentation design engineering
- provide and develop appropriate technical solutions for specific project issues
• Ensure the delivery of challenging project and client targets using sound technical knowledge and decision making skills
If interested, kindly share your cv on email@example.com
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining, Automotive and Chemicals sectors worldwide.With more than 100 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.