Weatherford is a leading global energy services company. Our world-class experts partner with customers to optimize their resources and realize the full potential of their assets. Across our operating locations, including manufacturing, research and development, service, and training facilities, operators choose us for strategic solutions that add efficiency, flexibility, and responsibility to any energy operation.
We are focused on technology development, digital solutions, and defining our footprint in the new energy space. Our ability to provide integrated solutions across our segments will be critical to growth in our core operations and the energy transition.
Energy producers face unique challenges every day, so it is our job to create solutions that enhance safety, streamline operations, and sustain uptime to meet or exceed their targets. We operate across the global energy landscape employing some of the best diverse talent in the industry. At Weatherford, we understand the value each individual brings to the table. We celebrate diversity in all its forms and are immensely proud of our workforce. We invite you to join our passionate, talented, word-class team.
When you join Weatherford, you instantly feel connected to something bigger - a community that is grounded by our core values and driven to create innovative solutions for our customers. We celebrate each other's successes, grow together, and learn from each other constantly. Individually, we are impressive. Together, we are unstoppable. We are One Weatherford.
Weatherford offers competitive compensation, a comprehensive benefits program and provides you a challenging and enriching career path, with a healthy balance of structure and flexibility to chart your own course.
Weatherford is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
As Production Optimization Analyst your Duties & Responsibilities include:
- Perform technical tasks as specified by a senior production engineer. Make routine technical decisions within set guidelines, using clearly defined procedures.
- Formulate and apply mathematical modelling and other optimization methods to develop and interpret information that assists management with decision making, well operations and production policy formulation.
- Present the results of data analysis and modelling to senior team members and management.
- Responsible for collecting, analysing and developing decision support model for evaluation, review and implementation of well operations.
- Perform nodal analysis under supervision. Evaluate well lift performance and design lift solutions for optimal performance.
- Knowledge of practical application of engineering science and technology including applying principles, techniques, procedures and equipment to design well lift for production of reservoir fluids.
- Optimize production operations including estimating formation deliverability, well operating points and surface network operating.
- Forecast future performance based on past history using engineering and business constraints.
- Identify complex problems and review related information to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions.
- Use logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weakness of alternative solutions, conclusions or potential approach to solve production issues.
- Perform routine QA/QC on all static and dynamic data, production and completion data under supervision.
- Work in a multi-disciplinary team.
- Complete assignments in a timely manner and ensure they are of high quality. All work will be closely supervised and reviewed for accuracy and conformance with procedures.
- Attend client meetings with senior team members.
- Participate in training to develop presentation and customer relationship skills. Training may be classroom, eLearning or on-the-job assignments.
- Complete all mandatory training, including the required HSE training, in compliance with corporate and business unit requirements. Establish an acceptable HSE record.
- Know and understand Weatherford Quality Policy and comply with all requirements of the Quality Systems Manual, Operating and Technical Procedures and Workplace Instructions.
- Must understand and comply with all safety rules and company policies of WeatherfordWork assignments carried out to the highest quality level.
- Perform various other duties and activities as assigned by supervisor within the physical constraints of the job.
- Bachelor/Masters degree in Petroleum Engineering/ relevant engineering from a recognized university is Essential
- Experience in Naturally Flowing and Artificial Lift wells for production optimization
- Well Modelling for Natural Flowing and Artificial Lift Wells
- Surface Network Modelling
- Experience in industry standard tools like Prosper, GAP, PIPESIM, Wellflo, ReO etc.
- Experience in Upstream Oil and Gas projects
- Experience as a Field Engineer Preferred
- Be able to legally work in Egypt without company sponsorship or time restriction.