Role: "Portfolio Management Analyst" Job Location
: AI-Jubail, Saudi Arabia Minimum Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in engineering, business management, or finance
- Minimum of 8 years of business management experience or project development experience
Lead development of Company's growth investment strategy (organic, brownfield, greenfield, and inorganic investments) and technology venturing with a value greater than $1.50 billion from the initiation phase until completion (G3 based on the E&PM Gating System). Monitor the progress of the project after Gate 3 until its completion. Engage actively to keep pushing projects forward to realise milestones and desired outcomes. Report progress to management and identify and escalate, as necessary, issues related to project scope, cost, timeline, or quality. Prepare and deliver presentations to obtain COMPANY AN Growth Committee/Company AN Investment Committee/Board Investment Committee approval of Gate 3, Gate 5, and the EPC Award recommendation (Final Investment Decision). Key Accountability
- Lead the opportunities development (pre-gate 0 activities) and manage the development process from the initiation phase to obtain gate 0 endorsement from the Growth Committee, create WBS, and conduct an initiation recess.
- After Gate endorsement, lead the development phase for AN investment with a value greater than $1.50 billion until completion of G3 (based on the E&PM Gating System) by partnering with business, E&PM, and T&L to drive investment and project targets and driving them forward.
- Monitor project progress after G3, engage heavily with the steering committee, executive committee, and project team to keep pushing investment targets, address issues, remove barriers, and escalate issues when necessary.
- Follow up with E&PM, Operation, and Finance on Gate 7 completion and financial closure!
- Follow up on Gates 6 and 7 closures and the financial closure of the project.
- Ensure compliance of the E&PM process through Value Assurance Review (VAR) process reviews and endorsement at each gate closure.
- Report investment progress to COMPANY. A leadership team, as needed at various phases of the investment process, prepares and delivers presentations to obtain.
- COMPANY AN Growth Committee/COMPANY AN Investment Committee/Board Investment Committee approval of Gate 3, Gate 5, and EPC Award recommendation
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining, Automotive and Chemicals sectors worldwide.With more than 100 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.