Overview / Responsibilities
Wood (trading locally as WOOD KSS LLP) is currently recruiting for a Civil Construction Engineer with extensive experience in the oil and gas petrochemical industry (for KZ passport holders).
Civil Construction Representative provides construction engineering in support of project. Assignments will be related to Bored Piling, Precast & In situ foundations, Structural Steel fabrication, Installation and other typical major capital project civil support.
Specific Work Responsibilities include, but not limited to the management of the following activities:
Skills / Qualifications
- Support and follow all Safety & Environmental policy and guidelines
- Conduct site safety walks
- Review Site Engineering Queries / Instruction to Contractors and Contractor Work Estimates and respond to the respective parties
- Provide construction support and technical assistance to Business Partners
- Negotiate work scope changes for Engineering and Construction service orders
- Provide technical expertise in technologies, methods and processes
- Review Business partners submitted technical documentation and provide comments (method statements, JSEA, schedule durations)
- Issuing regular project Status Reports
- Reporting as necessary to the Team Lead and Supervisor and including making formal presentations
- Timely update Service Orders Log and take prompt actions to request Contracts prolongation and addition of funds
- Ensure proper Material Handling Process, including verification of delivered Materials, review Surplus Materials in Warehouses and Construction sites, verification of materials quality released to Business Partner from Warehouse
- Monitor site execution progress with support from Construction Specialist. Participate in reviewing and delivering quality 3 weeks look ahead Schedule with identification of risk and mitigation measures.
- Higher (technical) education
- Work experience in the respective position no less than 5 year
- Leadership, people management and motivational skills
- Strategic thinker who can contribute to the management and improvement of the overall operation
- Planning and organisational skills
- Strong client focus and ability to build relationships and trust
- Contribute to the overall continuous improvement process
- Team player
- Proactive attitude
Wood is a global leader in consulting and engineering, helping to unlock solutions to critical challenges in energy and materials markets. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in 60 countries, employing around 35,000 people. www.woodplc.com Diversity Statement
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.