Company: NES Fircroft
Experience: 12 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Saudi Arabia, Saudi Arabia
We are looking for below position for one of our major client in Saudi Arabia:
Position: Value Assurance review Engineer
Location: - Saudi Arabia
Minimum Qualifications: (Degree, training, or certification required):
• University Degree in Engineering, desirable if the candidate has graduate studies in Engineering, Project Management or related fields.
Minimum Experience: (Technical, functional, and/or leadership experience required):
12 years of engineering experience in the petrochemicals and/or oil and gas industry environment.
• 8 years project experience .
• 4 years experience in any management position in petrochemicals and/or oil and gas industrial organization / project.
Specialty: (Key Specialty, skill or expertise):
• Deep knowledge of various branches of engineering disciplines and strong expertise in project management.
• Good coordination and interpersonal skills.
• Good communication and presentation skills.
• Knowledgeable with policies, procedures and best practices in all areas of E&PM.
• Well-acquainted with the needs of industrial and projects environment.
• Sound quantitative and analytical skills.
• Sound planning skills.
• Strong negotiation skills.
Competencies: (Key functional, leadership, or business competencies required):
• Should have proven Project Managements and ability to manage multi projects environment.
• Have knowledge about various standards.
• Ability to translate technical and Project Management skill into business profits.
• Have projects planning & control and quality background.
• Ability to assess different type of Contracting Strategies.
• Lead multiple teams.
• Resolving conflicts.
If interested, kindly share your cv on email@example.com
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining, Automotive and Chemicals sectors worldwide.With more than 100 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.