Job DescriptionField Specialist Wellhead - Surface Pressure Control Would you like the opportunity to work for a world class oilfield services company? Are you passionate about being part of a successful team? Join our Oilfield Equipment Team
As a global team, we design and deliver surface pressure control equipment/Wellhead, as well as support field maintenance, commissioning, and de-commissioning. Innovating in the energy industry, surface pressure control capabilities are industry leading.Partner with the best
As a Field Specialist of Wellhead, you will coordinate and oversees work at the field site, providing quality service to the customer. Job role may include Wellhead Installation, job design, Repair and maintenance and follow up activities. You will also provide the planning necessary for the job including instructions to the crew and equipment used.As a Field Specialist of Wellhead, you will be responsible for:
Fuel your passionTo be successful in this role you will:
- Performing on-site installation of Wellhead equipment and ongoing preventive maintenance, repair, calibration after installation and respond to requests of emergency.
- Providing technical instruction and assistance to customer representatives regarding installation, operation, calibration, repair, and maintenance at customer's sites.
- Responding to supervisor calls and complying with the required assignment at any time.
- Following-up and running procedures for any Installation Wellhead Equipment.
- Reporting to office daily in non-field days.
- Performing repair, maintenance, rectifications of Wellhead Equipment in Workshops when required.
- Providing fulfillment of Service Ticket equipment without fail such as but not limited to: writing technical reports, filling service technical with all required information, Job Safety Analysis (JSA), risk assessment, or Manage of Change (MOC).
- Downloading all latest bill of material and drawings of wellhead system for the assigned field Job.
- Training to new Joined Field Specialists in the field when required.
- Submitting all expenses, bonus in timely manner.
- Responding to customer and complying with his requirement after aligning with the company.
- Providing leadership and technical direction to skilled labor performing work on customer sites.
- Writing technical reports, ordering materials, securing quotations, preparing reports to customers, time and expense sheets on a timely, and thorough basis.
- Maintaining knowledge of applicable product line warranties.
Work in a way that works for you
- Have at least Diploma or Bachelor's degree in Engineering or equivalent.
- Have Minimum 5 years' Experience in Troubleshooting across Wellhead Equipment & BOP's
- Have Wellhead field experience
- Have experience in providing innovative, adaptive technical solutions and support to customers.
- Be successful at building relationships and collaborating to resolve problems.
- Be a good team player and show the ability to adapt in an ever-changing, dynamic environment.
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
Working with us
- Working flexible hours - flexing the times when you work in the day to help you fit everything in and work when you are the most productive
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
We are an energy technology company that provides solutions to energy and industrial customers worldwide. Built on a century of experience and conducting business in over 120 countries, our innovative technologies and services are taking energy forward - making it safer, cleaner and more efficient for people and the planet. Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.