- Educated to degree or equivalent standard in engineering based discipline.
Competencies / Skills / Others:
- 10+ years minimum offshore experience
- Relevant offshore / onshore experience of hydrocarbon processing, utilities plant and associated legislation.
- Knowledge of operating and maintaining a wide range of equipment in remote environments.
- Team management experience running a multi-discipline team of maintenance engineers.
- Working knowledge of rigging and lifting methodology.
- Experience in the use of Computerised Maintenance Management Systems (CMMS).
- Excellent oral and written English communication skills.
- Ability to work well with people of different technical skills and culture.
- Computer literate, working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining, Automotive and Chemicals sectors worldwide.With more than 100 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.