Company: NES Fircroft
Experience: 8 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
We are looking for below position for one of our major client in Saudi Arabia:
Position: Engineer, Lesson Learned & Root Cause Analysis
Location: - Saudi Arabia
Minimum Qualifications: (Degree, training, or certification required):
• University degree in Engineering.
• RCA Leader training
Minimum Experience: (Technical, functional, and/or leadership experience required):
• Core Experience: 8 - 10 years of engineering professional and management experience in industrial projects for the petrochemical / oil & gas segment, with emphasis in Project Performance Monitoring functions.
Specialty: (Key Specialty, skill or expertise):
• Field experience in planning of Engineering, Procurement and/or Construction projects.
• Knowledge of quantitative and analytical skills in the area of Project Controls.
• Ability to manage and coordinate interface matters in multi project environment is desirable.
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
• Strong sense of initiative and ability to work under pressure & tight schedules
• High interpersonal skill to lead multidiscipline teams to meet project objectives.
Competencies: (Key functional, leadership, or business competencies required):
• Sufficient knowledge in Project Management skill sets.
• Knowledgeable with policies, work practices, procedures of E&PM
• Familiarity with best practices and applicable international codes and standards.
• Computer literacy in MS Windows
If interested, kindly share your cv on firstname.lastname@example.org
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining, Automotive and Chemicals sectors worldwide.With more than 100 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.