Are you keen to play a key role in achieving Shell's ambition to become a net zero emissions energy business by 2050 or sooner? This could be your chance to play a pivotal role as IDT Product Manager for Business Mobility and CRT in Digital platforms, Business Intelligence and Data AnalyticsWhere you fit
IDE is the home of IT technical talent for both staff and contractors where people can grow and develop leading-edge skills and deepen business knowledge. Every day, around 3000 staff and 1700 contractors work collaboratively and globally to deliver quality products and build digital competency across the organization. The IDT Product Manager role is in the Business Products & Platforms Capabilities (BPPC) delivery organization in Information and Digital Engineering. This role plays a pivotal part in the BPPC delivery organization which will be responsible for managing the end-to-end delivery of Shell's strategic business products and platforms, building a long-enduring team with sustainable business and related enabling technology knowledge, and promoting a product-oriented mindset.What is the Role?
As the IDT Product Manager, you are responsible for the delivery of solutions to Business Mobility & CRT Business. You will collaborate with Business IDT and Product Owner(s) to set the product vision and with the functional partners of the Powerhouse team (Business IDT, APD, IDSO, peer IDE CCs) to bring forward the best technology/solutions to solve business problems (e.g., technology and innovation funnels), co-creates the product roadmap and success metrics, fulfils the product lifecycle within Enterprise compliance and controls framework, creates value delivery through product development, performs financial management and sets the right product environment and mindset for the product team.
Shell Fleet Solutions is one of the global leaders in business mobility, operating in 57 markets globally directly and with license partners and agents with approximately 250K direct customers. Shell Fleet Solutions' aspiration is to become the Amazon of Business mobility and provide customers with integrated Shell and partner offerings
What We Need from You
- Sets the direction for the different product(s) aligned to the business vision and agreed on KPIs
- Manages senior-level stakeholders for the product across RDS to ensure tight orchestration, early warning on new requirements and early warning on potential unmet needs and problems.
- Provides technology/innovation advisory towards lines of businesses that the set of products supports to ensure that the right innovative technologies are offered as possible ideas to solve complex business problems
- Builds leads and inspires a team to deliver the Product roadmap against the prevailing lifecycle, sourcing capability from across the organization. Focus actions against product attributes of desirability, feasibility, and viability.
- Promotes design thinking, agile and lean start-up to create MVPs within the product line
- Focuses on maximizing the adoption of high-impact digitalization
- Bachelor's Degree with 9+ years of experience, including 5+ years in a leadership position as a product manager.
- Proficiency in project management tools like JIRA or VSTS, with experience in Agile, Kanban, or Waterfall environments.
- Technical expertise in Azure, Data-warehouse, Data Lake, Power BI, Data bricks, Python, and SQL.
- Ability to collaborate with various technical resources such as Data Engineers, Data Analysts, Data Architects, Solution Architects, and Data Monetization Leads.
- Basic knowledge of creating reports and views using visualization tools like Power BI.
- Strong data analytics and leadership skills, with a track record of managing cross-functional teams.
- Experience working closely with Contract and Procurement Teams on RFI, RFQ, RFP, and a proactive, innovative mindset with risk appetite.
Shell is a global energy company where we work towards powering progress through more and cleaner energy solutions. We use advanced technologies and take an innovative approach to help build a sustainable energy future. In India Shell has its business footprint in Information Technology, Projects & Technology, Finance Operations, Integrated Gas, and Downstream & Upstream spread across more than 7 main locations.An innovative place to work
There's never been a more exciting time to work at Shell. Everyone here is helping solve one of the biggest challenges facing the world today: bringing the benefits of energy to everyone on the planet, whilst managing the risks of climate change.
Join us and you'll add your talent and imagination to a business with the power to shape the future - whether by investing in renewables, exploring new ways to store energy or developing technology that helps the world to use energy more efficiently.An inclusive place to work
To power progress together, we need to attract and develop the brightest minds and make sure every voice is heard. Here are just some of the ways we're nurturing an inclusive environment - one where you can express your ideas, extend your skills and reach your potential.
We're creating a space, where people with disabilities can excel through a transparent recruitment process, workplace adjustments and ongoing support in their roles. Feel free to let us know about your circumstances when you apply, and we'll take it from there.
We're closing the gender gap - whether that's through action on equal pay or by enabling more women to reach senior roles in engineering and technology.
We're striving to be a pioneer of an inclusive and diverse workplace, promoting equality for employees regardless of sexual orientation or gender identity.
We consider ourselves a flexible employer and want to support you in finding the right balance. We encourage you to discuss this with us in your application.A rewarding place to work
Combining our creative, collaborative environment and global operations with an impressive range of benefits and joining Shell becomes an inspired career choice.
We're huge advocates for career development. We'll encourage you to try new roles and experience new settings. By pushing people to reach their potential, we frequently help them find skills they never knew they had, or make career moves they never thought possible.